National News Bournemouth

bazzer9461

God like member
Bournemouth have declared a state of emergency due to the weather and the thousands that have travelled to Bournemouth to take advantage, maybe those thousands no something we don’t know......that the virus has been wiped out.

It's terrible to be honest I don't know why everyone is so keen to catch covid by all cramming onto the beach. Having said that I had a conference call today about 15 people where about a third had left the house less that 10 times since lockdown started. And the others had only been out for essentials and exercise. Nobody had been to the beach forest or clothes shopping yet.

And it will be "someone elses fault" when they are slowly drowning in ITU ............ or their elderly relative they popped in to see on the way home is.
Fuckwittery of the highest order.
A strafing run across that beach would resolve a lot of issues.

The lady who stated that getting out of the house is good for mental health was spot on. However, there is a huge amount of open space that can be enjoyed without cramming onto a beach. I've discovered some really pleasant local walking routes over the past 3 months. On the odd occasion when someone approaches from the other direction, we both edge to the side of the path and walk swiftly by each other with a discerning nod exchanged between us - simples!

The lady who stated that getting out of the house is good for mental health was spot on. However, there is a huge amount of open space that can be enjoyed without cramming onto a beach. I've discovered some really pleasant local walking routes over the past 3 months. On the odd occasion when someone approaches from the other direction, we both edge to the side of the path and walk swiftly by each other with a discerning nod exchanged between us - simples!
Mrs Lounger and I have enjoyed some interesting and amusing conversations with complete strangers on our walks. Always at a safe distance but, all prompted by the necessity to avoid too close contact during these difficult times. Got to know some of our near neighbours much better as well.

Maybe just maybe the twats in charge of the pandemic in this country should have not let us travel from one end of the country to another for a day out when they lifted the Stay at home bit in the first place. There should have bee a limit.

Back
Top Bottom