Ex Player An Audience With Dubes!

Biggav

Michael Duberry is doing a night in Witney, Thursday 18th April, Studio Se7en (music venue on Station Lane).

Tickets are £20

Should be a good night!

One of my favourite oxford players. A collosus at times. I remember one particularly brilliant Dubes performance in a home win against the Scum

One of my favourite oxford players. A collosus at times. I remember one particularly brilliant Dubes performance in a home win against the Scum
I remember the one against Hereford 😅
A proper cult figure and I’ll never forget him taking shots at the crossbar and he couldn’t go back in to the changing room until he had hit it!

I remember the one against Hereford 😅
A proper cult figure and I’ll never forget him taking shots at the crossbar and he couldn’t go back in to the changing room until he had hit it!
ha,
I remember a brilliant bullet header from Dubes as well, perhaps against Vale. The way he cruised in from the edge of the box was beautiful. He oozed class, I can see why he played at a top level.
Wonder what he's up to now, he'd be a great influence as a coach IMHO.

ha,
I remember a brilliant bullet header from Dubes as well, perhaps against Vale. The way he cruised in from the edge of the box was beautiful. He oozed class, I can see why he played at a top level.
Wonder what he's up to now, he'd be a great influence as a coach IMHO.
Just a hunch but I think he is doing dinner speaking now 😅

Tickets are still available.
Studio Se7en has a decent bar, loads of parking and is a 6 min walk from Witney town center bus stops.

Back
Top Bottom