Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Ugh, I had forgotten about that game - thanks for drudging up the horrific memories.

And just in case anyone else can't remember it, here's the Bevans o.g. Him and Jake Wright couldn't do that again if they practised non-stop for a decade!!

Sorry! Lol

He was a t**t notice we haven’t heard from
him since his team are back in there real place and were heading for the place we belong ?

Oh, yeah. His other ‘contribution’. IIRC it wasn’t really his fault as a defender (Jake Wright?) leathered it against him, it then defied physics and looped somehow back from where it had come from and lobbed Clarke. It summed up the utterly crumby end to that season.

Husbands signed from Macclesfield on a short contract. Hardly played and was promptly released. A Wiki read says he joined the Royal Marines after his career came to an end although was called up for St Lucia (although didn’t play) in 2012 despite not being attached to any club at all.
His wife used to work for me..

Fantastic goal today. Really pleased for him as he’s clearly been patient in waiting for his chance this season. Good to see him now being used to full effect as a proper impact sub, changing games for us and giving us an extra edge.

Another player who nearly ended up out on loan, but who we are clearly benefitting from. If anybody else scored that goal today our bench would’ve been covered in semen.

Keep them coming, Dan.

Well done Dan and well done KR.
As RO said a number of times today Agyei has come on leaps and bounds this season.
The club continue to develop young players
As has been said before he’s not that young. But he’s being brought along gradually which seems to be working

Weird how he appeared to completely switch off in the couple of seconds before the ball fell to him, but then pulled'that' out of the bag

Weird how he appeared to completely switch off in the couple of seconds before the ball fell to him, but then pulled'that' out of the bag
And I think that's him in a nutshell. Natural ability but not always switched on. I think Robinson is managing him well, giving him time when it matters but also starting with a team that offers more discipline to begin with.

And I think that's him in a nutshell. Natural ability but not always switched on. I think Robinson is managing him well, giving him time when it matters but also starting with a team that offers more discipline to begin with.

You’re just saying that because that’s what Robinson’s doing. If he suddenly started Agyei every game you’d say ah well he’s ready now, this is right.

A blindly supportive view is just as ignorant as a blindly negative one (but nicer overall I guess)

Back
Top Bottom