Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Looked poor for the first 5-10mins he was on the pitch which I guess could be expected, but when he dropped deeper he seemed to come to the fore. Not sure if his initially 10mins poor performance was down to match fitness or just getting into the game, and or whether his improvement came about because he dropped deeper e.g. different role/position, but he did seem more comfortable getting the ball off of the defence rather than it being knocked into him with his back to play.

Additionally, he was essentially playing the Gorrin role, but I think Gorrin at present offers more overall, mainly down to fitness and keeping the high tempo.

Additionally, he was essentially playing the Gorrin role, but I think Gorrin at present offers more overall, mainly down to fitness and keeping the high tempo.

Playing in the same area of the pitch as Gorrin, but I don't think you can say he was playing the Gorrin role.

Looked poor for the first 5-10mins he was on the pitch which I guess could be expected, but when he dropped deeper he seemed to come to the fore. Not sure if his initially 10mins poor performance was down to match fitness or just getting into the game, and or whether his improvement came about because he dropped deeper e.g. different role/position, but he did seem more comfortable getting the ball off of the defence rather than it being knocked into him with his back to play.

So what you are essentially saying is that he was a bit streaky in the first 10 minutes, but then he absolutely smoked that free kick and we nearly brought home the bacon on the back of it?

Enough with the hamfisted attempts at punnery.

More performances like Tuesday, and we'll give someone a right stuffing. The atmosphere will be crackling at the Kasstad.

Too many people telling porkies that KR never bothers to get a good butchers at players before he signs them. I ham 'appy that 'e doesn't chicken out of a tackle, either.

if Kelly can slice through Ipswich's defence tomorrow, and even better make mincemeat of them, thus contributing to an away win, voila, an instant veal good factor

He'll be luncheon out on that free kick for years.

I think it is a good thing that we have players who can keep the high quality in the defensive midfield role now so that Gorrin can be given a break every now and then. Kelly really did look impressive in there.

Yes esp of Gorrin gets booked early the way he did recently

Back
Top Bottom