Away Match Day Thread 26/12/2022: L1: Ipswich Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Score draw, probably 2-2. Taylor, Browne.

11 games unbeaten.
Remain 15th in League 1.

Think the unbeaten run will come to an end. Ipswich lost last time out to Wycombe and will want to be winning again. They will have looked at the way we performed against SW and will try to nullify us.They are proving to be a good team this season
Think we will lose 1-0 or 2-0 but really hope we keep it to one and maybe snatch a draw late on

We won 2-1 last season and I enjoyed my day there with an Ipswich friend
It depends on who we put out and how much we want it.
It seems like we are in for new players soon and hopefully that should spur us on.
We are due a result and I think we will sneak it 1-0 near the end.
Hope we don’t lose as that will make it very hard to win ground

It seems you can buy a video pass to watch the game today (hooray!) - is this just because it is not a Saturday 3pm match or has the 'you can watch online during the WC' thing been extended?

feeling quietly confident about this one - we're beginning to fire on all cylinders, then tractor boys have a few question marks on player availability and they gut beaten last time out, so hopefully they're halfway into a dip in form.... if the stars align, with a bit of luck we'll nick all 3 points by the odd goal, and come home from Suffolk with boring boring Oxford chants ringing loudly(again)

Very tough game today in front of a large partisan crowd. I'd take a point today but will need to start getting a few wins after that.

Looking like a 5-4-1 today;

McGinty
--
Anderson Long Findlay Moore Brown
--
McGuane Brannagan Bodin Browne
--
Taylor
--
Subs; Mousinho Seddon O'Donkor Goodrham Henry Murphy Wildschut

Status
Not open for further replies.