Current Player #22 Greg Leigh

Truly, Madly, Greg Leigh - by the Savage Garden P**sers:

I wanna stand with Greg on a mountain,
I wanna bathe with Greg in the sea,
Oh can he play like this forever,
Think I'm in love with Greeeg Leeeeeigh

To be fair all the signings Liam Manning has made are top draw. Robinson made so many blunders over the last year in the transfer market thr club became an embarrassment

a reggae song surely for our Jamaican International

"Greg Leigh is alight"

or just sing Three Little Birds like Ajax do.

he'll know its inspired by him.

In the tune of Jolene by Dolly Parton.

Greg Leigh, Greg Leigh, Greg Leigh, Greg Leeiigh. I'm begging of you score another goal.

Greg Leigh, Greg Leigh, Greg Leigh, Greg Leeiigh. Score another just because you can.

Or just adapt the old Brian Heron song.

Oh, and for those not old enough to remember

Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na
Hey, hey Brian Heron/Greg Leigh

He just has all the makings of a legend. Gets POTM despite a sending off and suspension.
I am a little surprised due to the sending off. Well deserved though
One Oxford fan will be celebrating Mous's manager of the month!

Brilliant!!! So pleased for him, he’s been tremendous. Fully deserved!

I'm wondering if we have had a recent signing who has made as much of a positive impact on (and from what I'm hearing) off the pitch so quickly? A staggeringly good signing so far.

On the pitch fair while ago now. Conor McAleny.

Nominated for Player of the Month: https://www.efl.com/news/2023/octob...ne--manager-and-player-of-the-month-nominees/

Given he was sent off in one match and subsequently suspended for one match during September, I don't think he'll win.
Well done Greg!

Shows all I know! :ROFLMAO:

He has been superb.

This guy just continues to punch his ticket to cult hero status! Talk about an instant impact. Can’t remember us bringing in a player with such immediate positive results since Matty Taylor’s loan spell from Brizzle

If it's the 12th I can't make it - gutted!

Crossing my fingers for a replay in the FA cup. As someone else said, why don't they just schedule it for the 19th?!

Back
Top Bottom