Home Match Build Up 10/12/2022 L1: OUFC v Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're right.

I remember when the car washers were asked to jet wash the pitch to defrost it.
Now I've typed that and re-read it, I'm doubting myself, but that did actually happen didn't it?
New one on me! But, never discount any story unless you were there! As an aside, do the car washers have hot water?

Hope you're right.

I remember when the car washers were asked to jet wash the pitch to defrost it.
Now I've typed that and re-read it, I'm doubting myself, but that did actually happen didn't it?
not sure if there was a jet wash involved, but I do have vague memories ( albeit not certain they're right), that the car wash chaps 'lent' & operated some sort of warmth/ heat inducing to producing unit to help defrost a couple frozen areas on the pitch ( probably in front of South Stand) pre match a few seasons ago, on a particularly baltic- feeling day ?

Please note. I get thoroughly pissed off when folk use are instead of our. I know they sound the same for some but, they are two different words with different meanings. In this instance you meant to use our and not are. Thank you.
What's that comma for after "but"?

Please note. I get thoroughly pissed off when folk use are instead of our. I know they sound the same for some but, they are two different words with different meanings. In this instance you meant to use our and not are. Thank you.

I did have to read it again, which for me is no more than a mild irritation. Are our r's not simple enough?

Up North they say our kid but isit are or our 🫤 my nan bless her used to call her brother our/are Brian and her sister our/are gene 🤣 so do are or our mean the same thing when it's coming to family 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Up North they say our kid but isit are or our 🫤 my nan bless her used to call her brother our/are Brian and her sister our/are gene 🤣 so do are or our mean the same thing when it's coming to family 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Must have been very confusing. Did you not have name badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom