Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Where the f**k does the FA/ EFL get these jokers masquerading as match officials from?

Poor team of officials (mis)led by the inexperienced, inconsistent, incapable and out of his depth Andrew Kitchen

absolute idiot, his mishandling of the match ( and for both sides ) ruined it as a spectacle

bottled sending off Lang for basically 3 x 2ndyellow card offences at once late on

sadly back to low marks after 2 very decent refs/ teams of officials, back to the usual low, low levels of competence.... a 3 from me

Dear old Andrew should of stayed in the kitchen , absolutely woeful

McGuane played very well. Roams the midfield with a great technical ability... went missing the last 20 mins for fatigue, but up until then I think he fought hard for his place in the starting XI #OUFC
but what about the ref.?... ( this being the ref watch thread & poll- you probably want the matchday thread @Dudders89 ?)

Last time I went to Wigan we had a Trevor Kettle masterpiece, I don’t think this one was quite on his level but not far off. He wasn’t even watching the game when Sykes was fouled, which I think Elliott Moore was trying to point out to him, when he got carded.

He seemed to take such a dislike to Marcus McGuane, it was becoming comical. Gave us a few dodgy ones too.

A young Kettle in the making, absolute s**t, missed plenty of fouls and also failed to book players including Lang about 3 times.

Anyone wanting to show referees how not to manage a game should have this game as video number one at the course. Absolutely dreadful.

Shocking 3 from me which is 1 point for each official other than the ref who was worth no more than a thank you for turning up.

Some terrible decision-making led to problems that should have been nipped in the bud sooner.

Never had control of the game - blatant booking not given for the foul on Long, which set the tone and ruined the game as a spectacle. At least we’re now getting results out of games where the refs are so incompetent (eg Ipswich) even if some may call it boring

Missed a lot for both sides. Wildly inconsistent and downright dangerous in the way he officiated. Tempers only flared the way they did because the Wigan players were refereeing the game for a period. Constantly ball watching, and very lucky no one came out of the game with a serious injury. 2 points from me, 1 for showing up, the other for not sending any of our players off when I was certain he would, probably for breathing.

I think a cardboard cutout would have had a better game. He allowed far too much crap to go on.

Shocking, 1 from me, absolute disgrace, never had control of the game at any time, let the bully boys get away with murder. Not helped by the assistants. Like Rotherham they are kicking their way up.

Back
Top Bottom