Votes: 9 20.9%

Votes: 9 20.9%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
didnt move much ... got a lot wrong for both side (too far away?)

nowt too controversial, no match changing clangers

fair play for suspending play instead of abandoning the match - a steady 6 from me

Yes, I agree with that Sarge.

A much better performance than v Plymouth from him. Still reffed from the centre circle (well not quite, but you know what I mean!) and made mistakes, but none were game changers and I thought he handled the 'fire/floodlights' disruption very well.

Gets an 8 from me...... lot to deal with off the pitch, got on with the job and got the game finished.

8 from me aswell. Didn't book Gorrin when he pulled their player back and didn't book any players on either side. Dealt with the fire incident very well and hardly noticed him in the game unlike the Plymouth game.

I far prefer referees who let the game flow.
I think that he was not too fussy and didn't unnecessarily book players.
Good game

A 5 from me and that was for being there and having the game played and it abandoned

If it wasn’t for radio ox mentioning his size and the claim he refs from the centre circle, you wouldn’t have noticed who was the ref. That’s exactly what you want. No fuss, no dishing out of cards for the slightest of fouls. Did very well in getting the game back on when the easy option would have been to abandon it. 9/10 for me.

Nice quote from the Wigan forum

"Are referees randomly selected from people who just happen to be walking past the ground an hour before the game!"

Maybe benefited from the long half time break to get his breath back?

Is it just me or are we more tolerant of refs watching it on TV ? Watching Oxford actually at the ground I’d say we have a good ref every half dozen games but apart from that foul on Schodipo at Doncaster I think they’ve all been alright which perhaps has some connection to not ‘performing’ in front of a live audience.

Is it just me or are we more tolerant of refs watching it on TV ? Watching Oxford actually at the ground I’d say we have a good ref every half dozen games but apart from that foul on Schodipo at Doncaster I think they’ve all been alright which perhaps has some connection to not ‘performing’ in front of a live audience.
fair assesment ...though there have been a few that have been 'marked low' in Ref Watch after the very brief few games when 2k were allowed in live and various lockdowns have been applied.... ( - one being yesterdays Ref for the Plymouth away game, which we won incidentally)

Back
Top Bottom