National News Vaccine - have you had yours?

Have you had your vaccine?

• Total voters
Got a couple of steroid injections booked for late march . Been told i cant have my 1st covid jab 14 days before or up to14 days after steriod injections. - think in the pecking order of covid vaccinations id be due for mine mid- late march!
Advised to call my gp health centre and inform them.of the 28day embargo on having first covid jab. Done that, fingers crossed i'll hear something positive back as in an earlier than anticipated covid jab soon?

Before too long there will be enough of us to make some noise from the East stand (or clap politely from the SSU) The added news that the Astra/Oxford jab makes us far less likely to pass on Covid-19 even if we are positive, makes us prime candidates for a return to games!!

Before too long there will be enough of us to make some noise from the East stand (or clap politely from the SSU) The added news that the Astra/Oxford jab makes us far less likely to pass on Covid-19 even if we are positive, makes us prime candidates for a return to games!!

Discrimination against season tickets holder's under the age of 50!

I won’t stand for it 😂

Other way round surely Mr Lounger. Clapping serenely from the east stand while the bear pit or commonly known SSU make all the noise. 😁

You will be able to hear the quiet chorus of “what still no biscuits “ flowing down from SSU

Got a couple of steroid injections booked for late march . Been told i cant have my 1st covid jab 14 days before or up to14 days after steriod injections. - think in the pecking order of covid vaccinations id be due for mine mid- late march!
Advised to call my gp health centre and inform them.of the 28day embargo on having first covid jab. Done that, fingers crossed i'll hear something positive back as in an earlier than anticipated covid jab soon?
Are you entering Mr Universe 2021?

As someone regarded as generally negative, i just cant get over what an incredible job we are doing of this. Seeing the numbers yesterday, its just incredible.

Seeing the difference it makes to peoples lives- it gives them some sort of hope again. There simply has to be the highest honour for the likes of Sara Gilbert, Kate Bingham and, dare i say it, Nadhim Zahawi (ouch that hurt)

Back
Top Bottom