National News Vaccine - have you had yours?

Have you had your vaccine?

• Total voters
Any updates on Abingdon Bazzer? The lack of updates (last one was 4th Jan) on the GP's website is naff tbh.

Any updates on Abingdon Bazzer? The lack of updates (last one was 4th Jan) on the GP's website is naff tbh.
I’ve not heard anything yet. But according to some health official we the group and 4 Over 80’s essential workers knackered people like should be vaccinated within 2 weeks as of yesterday. If I hear anything @Marked Ox I will give you a heads up

I’ve not heard anything yet. But according to some health official we the group and 4 Over 80’s essential workers knackered people like should be vaccinated within 2 weeks as of yesterday. If I hear anything @Marked Ox I will give you a heads up

Cheers.

In the complex world of NHS staff I`m having my second jab next Tuesday.
So I`ll be running on a cocktail of Janssen & Oxford-AZ.

Turns out I`m running on "100% One Shot Janssen".
Turned up for the second jab but the results from one shot of Janssen are on a par with the two shot versions.
Technically it hasn`t had approval yet so isn`t official, but that should be dealt with in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
The trial folk have provided a covering letter if I should need such for places like airports and holidays. :cool:

Optimism rules!!

Had mine this morning, centre was busy, what struck me was one man almost pulled his mask off going through the out exit where he walked past the waiting queue, plus awful parking 👍

Had mine on the 26th January the Oxford AstraZeneca dose that went fine only got
Mine because of where I work
On a sour note tested positive for COVID yesterday 🙁 not blaming the jab of course but feel it’s abit strange after working with COVID patients for a year never had it

Had mine on the 26th January the Oxford AstraZeneca dose that went fine only got
Mine because of where I work
On a sour note tested positive for COVID yesterday 🙁 not blaming the jab of course but feel it’s abit strange after working with COVID patients for a year never had
Wishing you a swift recovery, that is rubbish luck but hopefully the vaccine has boosted your immune system to lessen the symptoms.

My partner had her Pfizer on Tuesday, she is a carer. She said the nurse was incredibly rude but nonetheless shes delighted.

@Marked Ox rang the malthouse yesterday and asked about mine as I’m classed as clinically extremely vulnerable and was told it is group 4 but are doing it in age and when they get vaccines I will get called accordingly but doing it age first which I thought the government said that our group was over 70’s, nursing homes care staff, frontline health staff and those clinically extremely vulnerable. What worries me is the waiting for vaccines.
When I phoned yesterday o was told they’re in the 60’s now, so I can’t work out what the Malthouse are doing.

update just phoned and explained what I just heard about the first 4 groups and said about being told yesterday they’re doing it in age brackets, I have now been told I have an appointment for the jab next Wednesday.

Last edited:
I’m the only vote for “Nah thanks!” Lol

If I’m forced to take it I won’t fight it. But I’m not volunteering anytime soon.

Wishing you a swift recovery, that is rubbish luck but hopefully the vaccine has boosted your immune system to lessen the symptoms.

My partner had her Pfizer on Tuesday, she is a carer. She said the nurse was incredibly rude but nonetheless shes delighted.
That nurse isn’t on this forum, or know anyone on here, by any chance does she....

Back
Top Bottom