International News Trumps parting gestures

you do know why he has to have protection dont you??? READ up on it if you can read that is.....
Classy insult - a BA Hons and two further Masters degrees suggests I have that skill.

So let me get this right. One contributor's view of little Tommy is RIGHT because he's read articles written by, amongst others, little Tommy himself. Everyone else's view of little Tommy is WRONG because they disagree with the forum guru who is alone in his rightness.

Common theme that's been emerging regularly on here for years. I see Trump's been banned from Twitter now for repeated trouble-making and abuse of the platform. Note to forum Admin: there are surely limits?
Pete, my initial Tommy Robinson friend comment was just making a joke, but It has certainly brought some of Cassox’s real views and beliefs to the fore. We’re moving into uncomfortable territory now.

Top bloke with super views yet is clearly misunderstood by wider society resulting in these:

Tommy Robinson's key convictions:​

• 2005: Jailed for assault occasioning actual bodily harm (12 months)
  • 2011: Community order for football brawl (12 months)
  • 2013: Travelling on another man's passport to the USA (10 months)
  • 2014: Mortgage fraud (18 months)
  • Others offences: Possession of drugs, threatening behaviour and breach of court order

Contempt of court findings:​

• May 2017: Canterbury Crown Court: three months suspended for 18 months
  • July 2019: Guilty of contempt of court in relation to trial at Leeds Crown Court in 2018. Jailed for nine months.

True but you know what i meant tho ,a innocent protester shot and killed but no outrage as it doesnt fit the narrative......
But it was ok for a police officer to be smashed over the head with a fire extinguisher

That’s my business but in proper subjects and it makes the point that I can read. Indeed the fact that I partake in a forum rather indicates such.

True but you know what i meant tho ,a innocent protester shot and killed but no outrage as it doesnt fit the narrative......
when you storm into a sensitive political building as part of a mob, you aren’t innocent. The fact that the protestors who hilariously filmed themselves (well done tosspots!) in the Capitol are now being rounded up and charged demonstrates that. I posted elsewhere that if I smashed my way into the House of Commons and ran towards officials then I wouldn’t expect to be breathing for much longer. Sadly some people don’t think about the consequences of their actions, just ask Elizabeth from Knoxville Tennessee.

That’s my business but in proper subjects and it makes the point that I can read. Indeed the fact that I partake in a forum rather indicates such.
oooooo very cagey....cant be that impressive then ;)

She wasn't innocent...

She was part of a mob that had illegally and by force stormed into the Capitol Building to thwart the democratic process and at the least caused criminal damage (right where she was as well). That mob also killed a Cop.

I'm not saying she personally was part of something even more sinister but there were people (based on growing evidence) that were part of something more sinister (targeting Pelosi and Pence for instance). So the Police keeping people out for as long as possible meant lawmakers could be got to safety.

Further climbing through a smashed in door/window when people are shouting the Police have guns out was particularly thick.

But it was ok for a police officer to be smashed over the head with a fire extinguisher
The point i'm making is that there was world wide outrage when a drug riddled crook was killed by a cop during an arrest but when someone (a woman at that) is shot dead there is hardley a ripple........did the woman hit the officer with a fire extinguisher???.......

The point i'm making is that there was world wide outrage when a drug riddled crook was killed by a cop during an arrest but when someone (a woman at that) is shot dead there is hardley a ripple........did the woman hit the officer with a fire extinguisher???.......

What has being a woman got to do with it? The Copper being killed has everything to do with it as it demonstrates that the mob were violent.

George Floyd was arrested and in handcuffs and the Cooper still had his knee on his neck, I bet the copper was think he was hard doing that.
I wonder if the copper is now someone’s bitch boy in prison?

oooooo very cagey....cant be that impressive then ;)
Not at all but I don’t see why you need to know. By virtue of the fact that I’m responding to your posts should however, prove that I can read and actually write as well - multi-skilled. I promise that I’m doing this all by myself without the assistance of others.

Not at all but I don’t see why you need to know. By virtue of the fact that I’m responding to your posts should however, prove that I can read and actually write as well - multi-skilled. I promise that I’m doing this all by myself without the assistance of others.
Probably wants to see how it stacks up to a diploma from the school of hard knocks[emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom