League One Tinpot Reading

Very topically TVP had to put a temporary road closure on the dual carriageway outside the Select Car Leasing Stadium (catchy name) tonight as a couple of Swindon fans were having a nap on it.

Very topically TVP had to put a temporary road closure on the dual carriageway outside the Select Car Leasing Stadium (catchy name) tonight as a couple of Swindon fans were having a nap on it.
Swindon’s fans have clearly gone down the pan like their team as they always used to be very good at running away but clearly not so good at it these days.

This from the Clown End forum, Swindon get battered...

View attachment 16169
Of course they won’t have seen trouble like it, they left early to try and sneak out the back door.

I’ve said it before but Reading have always been more game for trouble off the pitch than Swindon have ever been.

Reading home and away this season won’t be for the faint hearted whereas you can take your family to a Swindon game knowing that Swindon fans won’t cause any trouble.

Of course they won’t have seen trouble like it, they left early to try and sneak out the back door.

I’ve said it before but Reading have always been more game for trouble off the pitch than Swindon have ever been.

Reading home and away this season won’t be for the faint hearted whereas you can take your family to a Swindon game knowing that Swindon fans won’t cause any trouble.
You say that like it's a bad thing. I thought the days of glorifying violence at football were over

Why on earth are the players just standing there? Some even applauding?

The players do look confused, I suspect it was the first time many of them had seen or heard away support from Reading and they weren't sure how to interact with it.

Highlight of that clip is right at the beginning when little Maureen gets stuck in to the lad that pushes past her with a shove and then a kick, g'wan Mo! 🤣

The players do look confused, I suspect it was the first time many of them had seen or heard away support from Reading and they weren't sure how to interact with it.

Highlight of that clip is right at the beginning when little Maureen gets stuck in to the lad that pushes past her with a shove and then a kick, g'wan Mo! 🤣
The group of Reading "fans" is exactly how i imagine Reading fans - teenage chavs not old enough to remember Elm Park.
Suggest we sing songs about shoving their biscuits up their a**e to confuse them.

Back
Top Bottom