League Two Tinpot Swindon

How many season ticket holders were actually present? By the comments on Thetownend forum plenty have stopped going.

Just had a peruse through the league tables and I see the Swine are 20th in League Two following a 3-1 loss to Sutton United.

We may have stagnated in league 1 but they've well and truly stagnated in league 2.

On the face of it they're a decent sized club at that level. Something must be going pretty majorly wrong on and/or off the pitch down there.

The Reading games were meek in comparison to playing the scum. I'm glad they're below us but the derbies were good fun.

Just had a peruse through the league tables and I see the Swine are 20th in League Two following a 3-1 loss to Sutton United.

We may have stagnated in league 1 but they've well and truly stagnated in league 2.

On the face of it they're a decent sized club at that level. Something must be going pretty majorly wrong on and/or off the pitch down there.

The Reading games were meek in comparison to playing the scum. I'm glad they're below us but the derbies were good fun.
I am sure they still have some charges hanging over them about ownership issues?

Check out the second they let in today against (fellow) strugglers Sutton United.

Proper bobbins goalkeeping.

This is all good to see hope every body has been on the planning portal and left a comment in support of are great club so we don't end up even more tinpot than scumdon with no ground to play in.

Back
Top Bottom