Ex-Staff The Karl Robinson Thread

Anyone thinking perhaps Robbo isn't in a very good place still mentally ?
God knows how he got through the interviews but his behaviour just is erratic.

Karl Robinson: "Hold my beer"

Joey Barton: "No, you hold my beer"

Karl Robinson: "No, you hold my beer"

Sky just showed Robinson’s red card. It was idiotic of him to withhold the ball and then chuck it away.

It was bat-sh!t crazy of him to do that and with Charles Breakspear the referee, it was always going to result in a red.

I hope he fines himself.

Imagine starting a job, say driving and you get a speeding ticket on D1. I’m sure your employers will love it…..

Sky just showed Robinson’s red card. It was idiotic of him to withhold the ball and then chuck it away.

It was bat-sh!t crazy of him to do that and with Charles Breakspear the referee, it was always going to result in a red.

I hope he fines himself.

Either a fine or a half-day course from Liam Manning on behaviours.

A lot of revisionism on here.

He has got us closer to the second tier than anyone else in the last 20 years.

Do I agree with a lot of his off the field stuff, no absolutely not. He should have been sacked probably a year earlier than he was, which was as much the boards fault as it was his.

He also handled the Joey and Mickey Lewis situations very well and did a lot of good off the field in his time here.

I will be intrigued to see how he gets on as it is a crucial time in his career, failure could see his stock drop to the point where he may struggle to get another job in the football league.
Robinson inherited a squad that had players in it that were future championship/premiership players, he left us a pile of overpaid, over aged, under performing, unbalanced, unfit crap that were heading for league 2. Had he stayed he would have taken us there. He was given time and money, everything a manager asks for and left us in a far worse place than he found us. It may have been a nice watch at times but no wins in 5 play off games says everything.

Robinson inherited a squad that had players in it that were future championship/premiership players, he left us a pile of overpaid, over aged, under performing, unbalanced, unfit crap that were heading for league 2. Had he stayed he would have taken us there. He was given time and money, everything a manager asks for and left us in a far worse place than he found us. It may have been a nice watch at times but no wins in 5 play off games says everything.
Agree with this 100%.

Not exactly true, he inherited Peps band of misfits. He was a great fit for his first play off season because he acted as Tigers mouthpiece. His management style was always likely to end as a car crash but his own personal issues left him out of control. The big mistake was letting him continue to run rudderless. Unfortunately that is beginning to become a recurring theme.

Karl Robinson calm down
Joey Barton calm down
Robbie Fowler calm down
Karl Robinson calm down
Joey Barton calm down
Robbie Fowler calm down
Karl Robinson calm down
Joey Barton calm down
Robbie Fowler calm down
Karl Robinson calm down
Joey Barton calm down
Robbie Fowler calm down
Calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down calm down

Not exactly true, he inherited Peps band of misfits. He was a great fit for his first play off season because he acted as Tigers mouthpiece. His management style was always likely to end as a car crash but his own personal issues left him out of control. The big mistake was letting him continue to run rudderless. Unfortunately that is beginning to become a recurring theme.
My memory is shite so correct me if im wrong but didnt Peps band of misfits include Curtis Nelson, Joe Rothwell, Ryan Ledson, Alex Mowatt, Josh Ruffels, Rob Dickie and Shandon Baptiste?

My memory is shite so correct me if im wrong but didnt Peps band of misfits include Curtis Nelson, Joe Rothwell, Ryan Ledson, Alex Mowatt, Josh Ruffels, Rob Dickie and Shandon Baptiste?

Much less experience than the ones he left us, though.

Back
Top Bottom