Manager/Coach The future of Karl Robinson

Should Karl Robinson be relieved of his duties before the MKDons game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellowyellow

With all the bluster, arguments, four lost in a row, lest see where we all stand.
Simply vote yes or no.
It gives everyone a change to commit to an answer that fits with the thoughts they have posted over the last few weeks. Especially those who have categorically changed their minds.

Last edited:
Business head says no.
The board want a stable position until off the field stuff is further progressed.

Target re-set to survival, see the season out then see what is what........

A new manager will have no favourites, will not be swayed by friendship and will have the backing of the vast majority of fans.

Business head says no.
The board want a stable position until off the field stuff is further progressed.

Target re-set to survival, see the season out then see what is what........

I fear if we wait that long, it will be too late. This stadium stuff will be lost in meetings, consultations and red tape for months and months.

The board have to act on the matter immediately at hand.

It’s not really a straightforward yes/no answer. Our realistic options on a replacement has to be taken into consideration. If a realistic option is currently unavailable, then I believe KR has enough in the tank to keep us in League one till the end of the season.

Relegation could be the price for getting this one wrong.

It’s not really a straightforward yes/no answer. Our realistic options on a replacement has to be taken into consideration. If a realistic option is currently unavailable, then I believe KR has enough in the tank to keep us in League one till the end of the season.

Relegation could be the price for getting this one wrong.
But what a sad indictment that the only reason for keeping KR is he’s possibly our best bet to avoid relegation. After all the fanfare last summer. What a sorry state of affairs…

I don't understand the reference but I'm down for it if it means Robbo out.
The club published an image on Saturday with a groundsman and his little dog, on the pitch, with a matchball that is used sometimes when a club makes an announcement.

Back
Top Bottom