Stocks and shares investing

Nice to see some recovery today. - Not BP though! Not a good set of results from them.

I didn’t think a 4% drop after announcing the first annual loss in a decade was that bad.

I think most of this news was priced in.

It will bloody plummet tomorrow now that I’ve said that.

The Silver market isn't apart of the WSB thing. In fact loads of people are telling others not to buy. It's GME and AMC only.

I'm in AMC and it's up.

Never in thankfully.

I hear that maybe the next raid will be in the silver market.

Much bigger fish to have an impact though.
I had a look around for the silver thing but all I found was on the Reddit site saying that it was all BS from the media! Glad I dodged the bullet that was Gamestop though, sort of thing you need to be in at the start and out again when the brown stuff starts hitting the media fans!

I had a look around for the silver thing but all I found was on the Reddit site saying that it was all BS from the media! Glad I dodged the bullet that was Gamestop though, sort of thing you need to be in at the start and out again when the brown stuff starts hitting the media fans!

Fair dos.. it was some report I was reading about Reddit, so all BS then. Not that I was tempted to get involved.

Chances are many GS shareholders were carrying heavy losses anyway.

I’d be more in BP if I had free cash.
For now content with topping up pension fund and ISA

I’d be more in BP if I had free cash.
For now content with topping up pension fund and ISA
Do you think the price has hit bottom yet? Toying with the idea of buying more for future dividend - if they pay one, that is!

Do you think the price has hit bottom yet? Toying with the idea of buying more for future dividend - if they pay one, that is!

Im topping up. Looking at a 3-5 year horizon here and will continue to add if it drops further.

My original acquisitions were around £1.95 so still looking reasonable for me.

They may have further to drop. Having said that the pension funds are regularly drip fed with a lot continuing to go into BP. I hold 1000 I bought at 378...wish I had waited but they are a bargain according to a couple of investment magazines I read.
I would say the upside potential is at least £5 within 18/24 months. They pay a dividend too.
There might be a few rocky moments ahead over the next couple of months. I’m quite optimistic that the virus is tailing off in terms of infections, vaccinations rolled out. Deaths are high but starting to come down.
I think the death of Captain Tom will be a turning point.
Im expecting a turn around in the market over the next there months

Looks like Reddit is bored of AMC and it's gone down loads. I think it peaked at 17 dollars. Now at over 5 dollars. They're investing all their time into dodge coin now.

Im topping up. Looking at a 3-5 year horizon here and will continue to add if it drops further.

My original acquisitions were around £1.95 so still looking reasonable for me.
More than reasonable. I would hold until they double

Back
Top Bottom