Home Match Build Up Stevenage moved to Friday 19th April

Definitely on Sky.
A friend works for them and has just confirmed can see it in their plans.

Stevenage don't play on the Tuesday either. Irritating.

Which makes winning the next 3 all the more important.
There'll definitely be some fatigue by the Stevenage game.

Only one more Saturday home game this season then!

It means that we will have played ten 3pm Saturday home league games this season. But we had played six by October 28th, so only a paltry 4 in the rest of the season. The new Sky deal won't make that much difference as we don't play that many home league games at the traditional time anyway.

Already having horrible flashbacks of the Bolton game.

Im working that night*, as is my partners son- my middle grand daughter was planning on coming to the stevenage game on the originally scheduled Saturday. a rare Saturay off for her. Three of us that were going to the Saturday game, that cant make the rearranged for tv Friday night game! FuckingSky have well and trulyfucked that one up thebastards

* Booked to play the final Crown Jewels weekender in Skegness, managed to get a Friday night slot after originally being given a Saturday night slot. Asked the promoters very nicely if I could play on the Friday night, to which they obliged. And now! Bollox!

Last edited:
Oh FFS why can't sky leave us alone they know we are s**t on the Tele that will also mean Stevenage will bring less than their famous 86

Bastards i miss Saturday 3pm kick offs

Back
Top Bottom