International News Russian War With Ukraine

Although I see that ugly Pug Prigozhin as more likely to sniff old socks, I would certainly advise him to steer well clear of Perfume bottles.
Stay away from door knockers, lifts, stairs and windows, Swimming pools and any food not already half eaten by some poor sap hours previously.
Get comfortable in that natty Kevlar get up cos’ you ain’t taking it off anytime soon.
Swap out your swanky Merc for a T90 tank and perhaps you might stay alive for 4 months!

• React
Reactions: m
Although I see that ugly Pug Prigozhin as more likely to sniff old socks, I would certainly advise him to steer well clear of Perfume bottles.
Stay away from door knockers, lifts, stairs and windows, Swimming pools and any food not already half eaten by some poor sap hours previously.
Get comfortable in that natty Kevlar get up cos’ you ain’t taking it off anytime soon.
Swap out your swanky Merc for a T90 tank and perhaps you might stay alive for 4 months!

He needs to live permanently in a panic room with Lukashenko being his food taster for anything supplied.

South Midland Heating Services.
It’s like one of those cultural clues that are used to flush out spies. I always thought if you want to find out if someone’s really from Oxfordshire, get them to say Car’er’un (the place near Brize).

It is to be hoped that this doesn’t bring about the use of nuclear weapons.
Imagine the outcry if the UK had given cluster bombs to Ukraine.
I dont think Putin would use nuclear weapons on response as I think if he did the Americans would more than likely in like for like response

Right or wrong?

100 countries, including the UK, have signed the Convention on Cluster Munitions.

The US have not.

Win at any cost or is there a step too far?

We do have cluster bombs of a sort, or are planning to, according to something I read. The difference is they are more akin to the early days of cannon grapeshot, rather than distributing bomblets, they fire metal balls lethally over a wide area.

Apparently defense minister Ben Wallace has suggested that the Ukrainians should appear "more grateful" for the support received...
It was touch and go which side the Tories would support tbf . . .but they eventually came down in favour of Ukraine after previously selling themselves and large swathes of London to the Russians whilst installing them in the HOL.

It was touch and go which side the Tories would support tbf . . .but they eventually came down in favour of Ukraine after previously selling themselves and large swathes of London to the Russians whilst installing them in the HOL.
Well, there is also their mates in the arms trade needing a sales boost (even after we pay for 90% of their R&D costs).

Back
Top Bottom