Tickets Reading Away Tickets

Sky Sports Scores app showing Reading v Oxford as postponed. Nothing official yet

If the new possible date is midweek it will probably be on ifollow for a tenner, far better than listening to Jerome Sale drivel on RadOx.
Radio Oxford coverage is superb.

Far better than the majority of other local radio stations across the country - we're extremely lucky with the amount and quality of coverage - live full match commentary of every game with people who actually have an interest in the club and it isn't just a paid job for them, an hour's pre-match show, a full post match show that isn't just a dreary phone-in, OUFC specific podcast, decent coverage on news bulletins when required e.g. transfer window, stadium news.

Sky Sports Scores app showing Reading v Oxford as postponed. Nothing official yet
I have an iFollow line-ups notification for tonight's match between Reading and Oxford. This is a good indication that it's been postponed but it always confuses me when I get those! BBC also shows postponed.

Far better than the majority of other local radio stations across the country - we're extremely lucky with the amount and quality of coverage - live full match commentary of every game with people who actually have an interest in the club and it isn't just a paid job for them, an hour's pre-match show, a full post match show that isn't just a dreary phone-in, OUFC specific podcast, decent coverage on news bulletins when required e.g. transfer window, stadium news.
Agree. Probably the most “ lmpartial local radio coverage I’ve listen to .
@Bath Yellow has a long standing dislike of RadOx 😉
See you on the coach R.

Agreed - as an exile who watches all the games via iFollow, listening to Radio Oxford, they are superb and a real reminder of home once (or twice) a week.

The only slightly annoying thing is Rosie - not because he isn't knowledgeable, but because of his overwhelming positivity when talking about the team at all times in all situations. But even he isn't that bad this year, as the team genuinely deserved it (it drove me nuts at times last season!)

Only if it is a normal 3pm Ko, otherwise you can usually get a video pass, i havent looked but the same may apply v Bristol Rovers as its an early Ko

I meant isn’t the commentary on the video pass the radio Oxford one? Unless you choose to listen to the oppositions one.

I meant isn’t the commentary on the video pass the radio Oxford one? Unless you choose to listen to the oppositions one.

For international fans, I can categorically say that the commentary is always RadOx (unless you choose the opposition feed) apart from those very rare occasions when the game is being broadcast live on another TV channel.

Agreed - as an exile who watches all the games via iFollow, listening to Radio Oxford, they are superb and a real reminder of home once (or twice) a week.

The only slightly annoying thing is Rosie - not because he isn't knowledgeable, but because of his overwhelming positivity when talking about the team at all times in all situations. But even he isn't that bad this year, as the team genuinely deserved it (it drove me nuts at times last season!)
I don’t mind the positivity, at times last year he put rather more blame on the supporters than I’d have done.

I think the Radio Oxford coverage is top class for what it is.

For international fans, I can categorically say that the commentary is always RadOx (unless you choose the opposition feed) apart from those very rare occasions when the game is being broadcast live on another TV channel.

It’s Jerome Sale and the other fellas over here on the odd occasion I get it here, so it must be Radio Oxford.

Only one more season of it anyway.

Also got the notification about reading being postponed. Seems odd given international call ups haven’t been made yet. I would have assumed it’s a provisional delay until say Sunday at midday, but I can’t see a revised scheduling anywhere, which you would have thought there would be if it was being pushed back for policing reasons (for example).

Back
Top Bottom