Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Sadly I thought she ' played to the (sky) cameras' ...was not consistent nor were her assistants. Wednesday player on a yellow in the first half should have gone for a second yellow. She bottled it...missed 2 possible pens in seconds the 2nd imo was a stonewall one. Not given....then, that debacle at the end , dropped ball? How? And why? ....and those are merely a few examples...A way below average 3 from me

Was very lenient for the first 30 mins, bottled the second yellow for them and then it fell apart a bit from there. 2 missed pens in one passage of play, then made up for a bit later by giving a pen that was iffy at best. The drop ball I've watched back 5 times and still don't have a clue what that decision was. Blatant handball from Cam and she gives it as a drop ball to us. Baffling!

Sadly I thought she ' played to the (sky) cameras' ...was not consistent nor were her assistants. Wednesday player on a yellow in the first half should have gone for a second yellow. She bottled it...missed 2 possible pens in seconds the 2nd imo was a stonewall one. Not given....then, that debacle at the end , dropped ball? How? And why? ....and those are merely a few examples...A way below average 3 from me
Let's get it out of the way first. She missed a penalty and then gave one that probably wasn't. Even if that's not "evening up" (the worst thing you can do officiating at any sport) then it certainly looked like it.

That said, I thought it was quite refreshing how she let the play flow and didn't whistle for everything (for both sides). Very difficult to do and I think being a woman even helped her in that regard, some of our weekly dross out in the middle would completely lose control.

The second yellow, as said in the match thread, you may give if he wasn't already on a first yellow...it would have been justified but rather cheap in my opinion.

Also, she kept up with play well, which is somewhere where women refs fail at a lot. Give yourself the biggest chance to make a correct decision on the 50/50s.

The drop ball at the end was for a purported head knock on Negru, him leaping up quite quickly didn't sell the decision as it should, given it was the last attack. Shame really.

We've had better, we've had worse.

Though she did ok and wouldn't argue with any of the major decisions. Findlay and Flint could both have had penalties another day but both were looking for them to an extent. Don't think it was a second yellow and she let the game flow. Solid performance for me.

If it was Raquel it would be a resounding 10.
But for Rebecca it’s a 5

You lot must have eagle eyes, or be watching on telly, to say oh that thing at the far end was definitely a push or whatever. My overall impression was that she was very firm and decisive and in control with a minimum of fuss till it got a bit messy at the end.

You thought 'she played to the cameras'! What utter tosh. And way below average! She was one of the best referees we've had at the Kassam this season.

Poor , didn't take control of the game and let Wednesday's players take charge of the game at times . The pen miss one of the worst I've seen not given as well as the barge first half.
The delay for the Pen was poor , a yellow card or two for encroaching instead of letting them get exactly what Wednesday wanted time to add pressure on the Pen . Thank god Cam Bran wasn't put off.
OK otherwise

Poor , didn't take control of the game and let Wednesday's players take charge of the game at times . The pen miss one of the worst I've seen not given as well as the barge first half.
The delay for the Pen was poor , a yellow card or two for encroaching instead of letting them get exactly what Wednesday wanted time to add pressure on the Pen . Thank god Cam Bran wasn't put off.
OK otherwise
When did you last see a game when the opposition did not attempt to disrupt and put off the penalty taker? And how often do you see referees show cards? Rarely, methinks. I thought she handled the situation coolly and competently.

When did you last see a game when the opposition did not attempt to disrupt and put off the penalty taker? And how often do you see referees show cards? Rarely, methinks. I thought she handled the situation coolly and competently.
They do but the ref didn't have control at all . One player stood on the spot for ages while Stockdale took the mick .
It went on for ages ....weak referee.

A 3 from me how can 2 barges from Sheffield players one using his hand to ouch a player out of the way but given FK we do one shoulder barge and they get a free kick. Volks should have gone. A definite stonewall penalty hit given and an innocuous penalty given.
Very poor.

I disagree. I think she exercised excellent control.
They done exactly what they wanted, wasted as much time from the pen decision to the actual taking of it ...the ref ( she is irrelevant) the ref struggled to control it and Wednesday knew that.

Good ref. Could have been have been a bit braver with more yellow cards. But then we’d be saying she was too card heavy.

I thought she was poor. No control and heavily favoured Wednesday for first 70 minutes or so. Looked out of her depth. To be fair there have been worse refs at the kassam this season but she was certainly not in the top half

Some good decisions, some poor. Just about ‘evens’ at C.O.P IMHO,

As I said elsewhere…equality! ‘They’ are all pretty average whatever the gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom