Votes: 1 3.8%

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Starting this one early ( as Im away working) no ratings from me as Im relying on YF for updates....as usual cast your opinions post match

8 One of the best we have had, didnt know he was on the pitch, surprised. he gave 8mins stoppage time at the end as was said, only gave 1min 1st half although their were a number of times trainer was on.

8 One of the best we have had, didnt know he was on the pitch, surprised. he gave 8mins stoppage time at the end as was said, only gave 1min 1st half although their were a number of times trainer was on.

The local Peterborough paper were unimpressed with as our 11 defenders dived and fouled them a lot apparently because we are lowly.

• React
Reactions: m
I thought the additional time was disagreeable but justified.
Thought a couple of his decisions were flawed, but overall very good.
8 from me.

I gave him 8, but on reflection changed to 10. If every ref were like him I would have no complaints, which probably should probably be the criteria for 10.

My baseline is the A-league refs I’ve been watching recently who have been consistently shite.

I thought that was the best ref we had this season hopefully we get him again b4 the season is out its an 8 from me

Ref was OK but the linesman in first half missed a Posh off side by a clear 2 yards, then to make up for the shocker he flagged incorrectly for offside a bit later in same attack.
That might have been the 2nd obvious error as some supporters were screaming 10 minutes earlier, but I wasn't concentrating at the time to be able to say either way.
I'm OK with the 8 mins added if it is consistently applied by all refs in all matches. Normally it would have been given as 5 mins. CB was down for possibly 3 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom