Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave him a 2 but that was turning up nothing else

Last edited:
The red card should have been the easiest decision he had to make all game. Got that 1 wrong didn’t he. I give him 1 and that’s because he surely must of got his name right on his report. Doesn’t always pay to assume though does it.

The red card should have been the easiest decision he had to make all game. Got that 1 wrong didn’t he. I give him 1 and that’s because he surely must of got his name right on his report. Doesn’t always pay to assume though does it.

If I could have given him a '0' I would have. Turning up doesn't warrant anything especially as that Lino managed it.

Didn’t do too much wrong that we could see; couple of advantages he should have let us have but he seems to be getting the blame for our inadequacies. Bolton played him well, we didn’t.

This guy is the biggest cheat in football. Had us before where he only marked out 7 yards for a free kick & wasn’t even sly about it. Missed an obvious red & at least one penalty today. Sorry but anyone who cannot see this guy is up there with the likes of kettle etc is blind. He’s anti oxford & every time he referees us he has been biased against us.

An absolute weapon. From the off today he was poor. Clear red. The Bolton manager said it was a clear red. Sarge is right as well as he is normally decent. Manning described him as atrocious and arrogant.
Anytime we have ever had him as referee he has been biased against us. He is is an atrocious referee & almost always anti oxford.

That Lino couldn't see if a ball had gone over a line on multiple occasions (including one where the keeper dropped it on to the ground) so spotting a shirt pull was beyond their capabilities.
Ain’t wrong. At one point she was standing on the half way line while the ball was basically close to the corner flag. Was never up with play. Along with Stockbridge. Who was always miles behind play also. He’s an atrocious referee who if we go down by one point that decision to not give a red & at least one penalty could cost us our league 1 status. Yet he will carry on doing his job with no reprecussions. Disgraceful.

Just a few weeks ago Stockbridge gave a Barrow player a last minute red card for this::

I don't think he's ever had a good game in his games I've seen. He is one of the worst going to the point I actually recognise him as a result.

Just a few weeks ago Stockbridge gave a Barrow player a last minute red card for this::

I’m doubly stunned.

First at that decision - the player reaction was what resulted in that red card. Ridiculous.

Secondly, that’s supposedly an EFL-quality ground right there in Barrow. It looks like one of those Scottish third tier grounds overlooking a load of industrial infrastructure. I can’t wait to see us going back to Holker Street …

The guy was useless I'm sure he had a Bolton shirt under his ref top some of the decision were atrocious he was blatantly cheating as for 4 mins at the end really he probably had money on the national bastard

I’m doubly stunned.

First at that decision - the player reaction was what resulted in that red card. Ridiculous.

Secondly, that’s supposedly an EFL-quality ground right there in Barrow. It looks like one of those Scottish third tier grounds overlooking a load of industrial infrastructure. I can’t wait to see us going back to Holker Street …

Believe it or not but Holker Street has developed quite rapidly since getting into the FL. The terrace (The Popular Side) below where the camera is holds the most capacity anyway. But they have developed the end which is shared by away and home fans and did it in a summer. They've developed the other end as well in terms of adding a fanzone next to the Changing Rooms/Hospitality/Bar and the part of the opposite side by the Main Stand which is for disabled supporters iirc.

The away section however is rather crap.

There have been a couple of occasions recently where Refs have admitted ‘mistakes’ and even apologised.

I very much doubt that this will happen in this particular case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom