Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Usually a half decent referee....today his match changing, maybe season changing error, for me warrants the minimal rating of 1 ....a clear straight red on possibly 2 counts and he absolutely bottled it....even Gary Briggs in his prime wouldve thought twice about THAT challenge

I did find myself actually saying that he was making decisions on the basis of not letting us win.
Not sending off their keeper was a huge mistake, contrary to the rules. No excuse.
At one point, following a foul on one of ours, we came away with the ball, clear advantage and, he then blew and pulled play back. Clueless.

f*****g* awful and so was the female Asst Ref who didn't appear to know when the ball was over a line or not.

I don't blame the laughably bad Stockbridge for the result as we should have won anyway, but if that is not a red card then nothing is (so he can never send off another player). A general thing but his positioning at corners was equally as bad as he positioned himself so he couldn't actually see anything!

*This is a wholly appropriate word in this instance.

Poor performance.
The taking out of Joseph was surely a red card?
Then the lack of playing on calling us back for a foul and giving cheap fouls following giving nothing for clear fouls.
Really inconsistent performance. Possibly the worst of the season 2 for me

Normally, I tend to be lenient on refs. It's a difficult job and even the poorer ones don't affect the games too much. However, that decision today was a shocker, which certainly had an effect on not only the game but the season. He simply didn't take time to think abut it. We thought it was a red, the Bolton supporters on here thought it was a red, our management thought it was a red, the Bolton management AND players thought it was a red. There was only one person who didn't.... and he was so, so wrong.

I’m not going to vote as even 1 is too many…

Atrocious performance. I hate to even entertain the thought of officials being less than honest but that performance today really tests that notion.

I've got to say, I didn't think he was very good.

Tone was set pretty early doors when he took an age to blow up for a foul on Joseph and then did it as Browne picked up the loose ball and took it into the box. That was one of a few occasions where he didn't let an advantage run, including once in the second half when Joseph was one on one with a full back just outside the box and it got pulled back to a useless free kick 40 yards out.

The keeper decision is shambolic and there looked to be a good shout for a penalty on Browne in the corner of the box in the second half.

10/10, would recommend.

In a situation where the ref makes the wrong decision his team of officials should have the balls to correct him.

I read a complaint on social media about similar misogynistic language in the East Stand .............

In the lead up to Bolton's goal there was a clear shirt pull on Brown, I saw it from East Stand it is clear on the TV so why didn't the lineperson see it.
Shocking, inept, appalling, arrogant, ignorant, pathetic performance by the team of officials yesterday.

In the lead up to Bolton's goal there was a clear shirt pull on Brown, I saw it from East Stand it is clear on the TV so why didn't the lineperson see it.
Shocking, inept, appalling, arrogant, ignorant, pathetic performance by the team of officials yesterday.

That Lino couldn't see if a ball had gone over a line on multiple occasions (including one where the keeper dropped it on to the ground) so spotting a shirt pull was beyond their capabilities.

In a situation where the ref makes the wrong decision his team of officials should have the balls to correct him.
sadly one of his assistants physically didnt possess the prerequisite appendages.....she had more than a few clanger moments of her own too

That is clear in the replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom