New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I'm stepping up my campaign to have critical appraisal taught in all schools!!
I never really liked my history teacher at the time (Mr Jenner at Cooper), but as I’ve got older I’ve realised he taught me the most useful stuff throughout my career. Critical thinking and logical presentation FTW. Thanks Mr Jenner!

Well, not exactly the revelations we might have expected. Middleton regurgitated his usual nonsense. The Labour spokeperson didn't think to mention that the reason we are not able to stay at the Kassstad was due to the licence being ended.
All of three or four questions posed missing the opportunity to really ask something really relevant to the local elections.
Banal local radio tripe.

Radio Oxford are giving them an easy ride. Two Green councillors have featured with the recorded peice from Cllr McIvor, they need two from each other party for balance but doesn't sound it's going to happen.

Radio Oxford are giving them an easy ride. Two Green councillors have featured with the recorded peice from Cllr McIvor, they need two from each other party for balance but doesn't sound it's going to happen.
Genuinely not surprised.

It seems like maybe Middleton has a mate at BBC Oxford too?

Back
Top Bottom