New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes.

“It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up the stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him, and without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Bobby Robson knows

“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes.

“It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up the stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him, and without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Bobby Robson knows
Sir Bobby no less.

It sounds as if the positives massively outweigh the objectors?
Not surprised they ate panicking.

Last time I checked, overall the comments were heavily In favour of the planning proposals by about 10 to 1.
Kidlington itself was also in favour by about 2 to 1.
Cherwell district was also in favour by a greater substantial margin.

Kidlington wants the stadium.
The city of Oxford wants the stadium.
Cherwell District wants the stadium.
Oxfordshire wants the stadium.

Sorry sums up our support they are clueless rip fa cup is a joke
Sorry, I made this up in a quick 30 minute lunch at work on the day of the game just to highlight the FA Cup issue. First thing I've made since disbanding the Ultras. Think it's important we tackle multiple issues. I assumed OxVox would have taken the big stadium flag tonight to add to the Yellow Army display, where was that?

Also distributed hundreds of "Build the stadium, save our club" stickers I've had made recently, hopefully you see them dotted about.

Sorry, I made this up in a quick 30 minute lunch at work on the day of the game just to highlight the FA Cup issue. First thing I've made since disbanding the Ultras. Think it's important we tackle multiple issues. I assumed OxVox would have taken the big stadium flag tonight to add to the Yellow Army display, where was that?

Also distributed hundreds of "Build the stadium, save our club" stickers I've had made recently, hopefully you see them dotted about.

Any pictures?

sorry im just angry i think we have missed a great opportunity now just getting pelters on twitter i give up

Back
Top Bottom