New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

OCC have set out further requirements and/or amendments to the plans in order for them to not object.
It's important to remember that this is just a submission to the planning application. The planning officer will consider this and will assess it's merits along with all the other valid representations. Even if OCC object, the officer can still recommend approval - I can give you examples of housing and business plans that have been approved by SODC even when OCC Highways dept objected to aspects of the submitted plans.

This is not a death-knell, it may not even delay approval. It may cause some conditions to be inserted to be fulfilled ("Discharged" in planning-speak) as the stadium is being constructed, but when all is said and done it is simply another detail that the planning officer has to consider when arriving at their decision.

I always wish they'd be more specific in those articles. It's all very vague.

Tell us exactly what the issue is. What is 'offensive language'? Swearing?
at a guess one case of a smoke bomb cant remember which game fleetwood?? and at a guess the young pretenders in the east stand who fake the limbs sung at Peterbough game goalie is a peado

Lino, Lino you’re a **** always grates. I think we can be better than that tbh.
half the time its the ref that gives it
always makes me laugh when the east stand (i sit in the east stand) get in a a**e about an offside not offside decision how can you possibly tell your not on the side or level with the last defender

at a guess one case of a smoke bomb cant remember which game fleetwood?? and at a guess the young pretenders in the east stand who fake the limbs sung at Peterbough game goalie is a peado
Who tolerates these idiots?

The OCC response objecting on grounds of the traffic modelling was removed but, has been replaced. The document appears to have had some editing but not much seems to have changed. This is the section which deals with the cycle parking requirements, down from 650 to 645 - no idea why that would have changed but, still really weird that they demand that many spaces.

• All cycle parking must be provided in accordance with County Council standards. It will not be acceptable to monitor the need for cycle parking through the travel plan and provide spaces later, so an objection will be raised unless a solution is identified. A minimum of 645 spaces are required, only 150 spaces are proposed at the stadium in the current application plans which is well below that number and no plans have been provided showing the form of these spaces which will need to be covered, secure and accessible. The existing cycle parking spaces at Oxford Parkway cannot be counted towards the requirement for the stadium as these are for the station. A new Cycle Hub at Parkway (similar to that at Didcot Parkway) should be provided but is unlikely to be big enough for the almost 500 spaces the club still need to find. There is space available for this next to the P&R building on Parkway, but a plan must be submitted showing this.
Screenshot (92).png
changed it because it was already in the planning???

Thats the second time I have seen 2046 lease extension written, think this is a bloke who commented on an Oxford Mail Facebook post about the ground yesterday, he also said on there that if we signed new lease Kassam would build us a new stadium, which is the level of opposition we face.
Whilst this is frustrating to read, the fact that it is utter, utter nonsense that has no evidence to verify it means CDC will have to ignore such statements.

Thats the second time I have seen 2046 lease extension written, think this is a bloke who commented on an Oxford Mail Facebook post about the ground yesterday, he also said on there that if we signed new lease Kassam would build us a new stadium, which is the level of opposition we face.
There funking embarrassing to think I live in the same place as some of these people but many oufc supporters still think we can stay at the Kassam.

I think he'll find it is himself who is having different ways of establishing boundaries to suit his argument. The Triangle just isn't in Kidlington. The Civil Parish boundary doesn't equal the village boundary. For instance, if I search for the Thame Civil Parish boundary, you get...

1713540066290.png

...and as you can see it covers a lot more than just the town of Thame. In fact the village of Moreton is entirely inside the boundary, and that isn't "in Thame".

Why does he have to put this rubbish out all the time, especially when it can be easily disproved? Very odd behaviour from "an adult".

Liberal democrats & Greens , cycling nutters ...= Gant ,,Levy Middleton..

Back
Top Bottom