New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Has anyone considered email Levy himself, asking for his resignation over his blatant conflict of interest?

Thats the second time I have seen 2046 lease extension written, think this is a bloke who commented on an Oxford Mail Facebook post about the ground yesterday, he also said on there that if we signed new lease Kassam would build us a new stadium, which is the level of opposition we face.
its all of fosb doing they claim we took that out

Thats the second time I have seen 2046 lease extension written, think this is a bloke who commented on an Oxford Mail Facebook post about the ground yesterday, he also said on there that if we signed new lease Kassam would build us a new stadium, which is the level of opposition we face.
Steve Hill? Bloke hasn't got a Scooby what he's on about.

This situation is getting very murky and not a good look for CDC, not that they care, but they really do not have the best interests of local constituents and their glaringly obvious 'green' when it suits narrative is plain for everyone to see.this needs to be shouted out the loudest way possible.

Last edited:
Finally commented on the planning application, just hope I didn’t come across as ranting. Regarding a protest, we must make sure any protest is very well organised and remains respectful as the last thing we want to do is give them anything to use against us.

dont know about an 18000 seater stadium but the 16000 one is being paid by our owners 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 19039
Can anyone verify that Kassam offered us a lease until 2046
Everything I’ve seen or heard has said he wanted to made us homeless after the Blackpool game and only begrudgingly let us stay until 2026
Now if he did offer anything different surely OCC would know this and not even let us look at a proposed new site
I really wish OCC would put the full facts out there

Finally commented on the planning application, just hope I didn’t come across as ranting. Regarding a protest, we must make sure any protest is very well organised and remains respectful as the last thing we want to do is give them anything to use against us.
Agree with this. Any protest should be respectful/peaceful but loud.

OCC have set out further requirements and/or amendments to the plans in order for them to not object.

Main points summarised:
-Micro traffic modelling required (this is in the pipeline)
-more provisions for cycle storage required
-better bus stop provisions on frieze way, and an assessment for how many supporters are likely to use each stop, plus space for waiting should there be delays in services
-other specific provisions for cycle lanes/footpaths
-some other mumbo jumbo about health impact assessment that I won't try to understand

Last edited:
How many more hoops do we have to jump through?
To be honest, looking at them they don't seem too exhaustive or major, it's mostly just a few tweaks and extra provisions for things. Plus some other bits.

Annoying but certainly not a deal breaker. They've not mentioned anything about a footbridge for one. So just want to know to what extent surrounding areas may be affected by the temporary closures.

To be honest, looking at them they don't seem too exhaustive or major, it's mostly just a few tweaks and extra provisions for things. Plus some other bits.

Annoying but certainly not a deal breaker. They've not mentioned anything about a footbridge for one.
a lot of the transport bit will be in with the bridge application

Annoying but certainly not a deal breaker. They've not mentioned anything about a footbridge for one. So just want to know to what extent surrounding areas may be affected by the temporary closures.
Maybe I'm sick of negative news, but it just feels like we have a lot of people working against us

OCC have set out further requirements and/or amendments to the plans in order for them to not object.

Main points summarised:
-Micro traffic modelling required (this is in the pipeline)
-more provisions for cycle storage required
-better bus stop provisions on frieze way, and an assessment for how many supporters are likely to use each stop, plus space for waiting should there be delays in services
-other specific provisions for cycle lanes/footpaths
-some other mumbo jumbo about health impact assessment that I won't try to understand
modeling going on right now

Maybe I'm sick of negative news, but it just feels like we have a lot of people working against us
Yeah I get you, it's frustrating considering the time constraints that OCC couldn't have just worked closely with the club at the time of preparing the planning docs, because this could all have been implemented already.

I do think that their requirements are fair and would actually help to improve the site so I'm not too fussed, as long as it doesn't cause huge delays.

Yeah I get you, it's frustrating considering the time constraints that OCC couldn't have just worked closely with the club at the time of preparing the planning docs, because this could all have been implemented already.

I do think that their requirements are fair and would actually help to improve the site so I'm not too fussed, as long as it doesn't cause huge delays.
To me it feels a premeditated action to screw the process up again

Back
Top Bottom