New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Still not a thing on the OM website about Councillor Gant and his brazen hypocrisy.

I mean they are definitely publishing articles, in the last half hour there have been articles on a new Cat Cafe, the old Holland and Barrett just off Cornmarket Street and Kaleb Cooper releasing a charity single.

Still not a thing on the OM website about Councillor Gant and his brazen hypocrisy.

I mean they are definitely publishing articles, in the last half hour there have been articles on a new Cat Cafe, the old Holland and Barrett just off Cornmarket Street and Kaleb Cooper releasing a charity single.
They won't carry the story if they was they would of done it by now
Tomorrow there will be anti stadium story that just so happens at the same time Vicky and Suzie send out there copy and paste job

This is where we are seriously at nowadays, how much publicity has that Cat Cafe got from the Oxford Mail..
I mean I'm a animal lover, but a Cat cafe seriously???
I mean what's the pushing your dog in a pushchair, & in your handbag all about.
Come on Oxford Mail do your job & report some proper news...

Hard to see what he can do when he has no working relationship with the LibDem/Green ruling alliance and it's those who are making the decisions on this and they do not want it.

OCC have been paying us lip service all along. How much taxpayer money and time have they wasted stringing OUFC along since December 2021? They've had no intention of ever allowing this to proceed and put on some great peices of LibDem performative pantomime in council meetings across various councils so they could always say 'we did everything we could but couldn't just make it work'.

Who could forget the Oscar winning performance by the LibDem's in a KPC just before the parish poll was called?

The road closure non-issue is an invented red line and as we've seen they're more than happy to be called hypocrites rather than let football flourish in Oxfordshire.

They're insisting on a bridge which they know is logistically pretty impossible due to the location and land ownership anyway. If an application goes in for a bridge they'll object to it on the grounds of it being an eyesore, it's all so predictable.

FoSB know it's not going to happen which is why they're so relaxed in getting their guidance out. Their false flag attacks on the LibDem's fooled no-one.

As we've seen the Kassam Stadium site is earmarked for housing in the City Council local plan so we can not stay.

The council have effectively killed a pillar of the community they claim to love and represent. It's difficult to see where on earth we go from here?

I hope you are being unduly alarmist.

They won't carry the story if they was they would of done it by now
Tomorrow there will be anti stadium story that just so happens at the same time Vicky and Suzie send out there copy and paste job
Have you got inside info on the anti stadium story definitely happening?

Have you got inside info on the anti stadium story definitely happening?
Nope nothing but why at the start of the week send a email to say it's coming soon then yesterday with there Facebook post say again it's coming next couple of days.
Surely by now you know what your objecting but they need something to get it in people's minds been nothing in the press for a few weeks to keep it fresh in the minds of those against.

Nope nothing but why at the start of the week send a email to say it's coming soon then yesterday with there Facebook post say again it's coming next couple of days.
Surely by now you know what your objecting but they need something to get it in people's minds been nothing in the press for a few weeks to keep it fresh in the minds of those against.
Very true, if the OM don't cover Gant being a massive hypocrite but go on with yet another anti story, it'll simply sum up the OM as a not credible media source.

At a guess they have been waiting for a gap I expect mail have had this story for a while(if there is one) and they have got together for the week they are going to release it unfortunately for them there been a few court cases come up and someone went in the river that deserves front page news
Very true, if the OM don't cover Gant being a massive hypocrite but go on with yet another anti story, it'll simply sum up the OM.

Back
Top Bottom