New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Funny that he would "jokingly" suggest this after Suzanne said about coaches last week
View attachment 18419

Sorry...

(Click on link to go to the relevant post!)

According to google maps, The Turnpike at Yarnton is just over a 30 mins walk to The Triangle.

Clearly it’s not just businesses in Kidlington that will benefit from the new stadium, but in places like Yarnton too, let’s face it village pubs like the Turnpike and the Red Lion need all the extra support and customers they can get.
Well the Red Lion has closed I believe

My favourite Middleton moment was when he tried to suggest the Pineapples and Mangoes at the council lunch were from Woodstock

According to google maps, The Turnpike at Yarnton is just over a 30 mins walk to The Triangle.

Clearly it’s not just businesses in Kidlington that will benefit from the new stadium, but in places like Yarnton too, let’s face it village pubs like the Turnpike and the Red Lion need all the extra support and customers they can get.
I've said exactly this. The local village pubs could do very well if they're organised. The matchday trade could be what keeps them going. Both Yarnton pubs, the legion, The Royal Sun at Begbroke and others north of Kidlington for example will benefit from extra trade if they welcome it. Even Woodstock isn't that far away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom