New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Tories "what are your views on the OUFC stadium project?"
Labour "what are your views on the OUFC stadium project?"
Lib Dems "what are your views on the OUFC stadium project?"
Greens "F*CK OFF!!!"
Spot on, that’s what will happen if Middleton knocked on my door 🤣

How many Saturday 3pm kick-offs have we actually had this season? I should think in an average year you'll be looking at maybe 15 tops? It's not every week!

And it will be even less next season with the new TV deal.
(Notwithstanding we'll be in the Premier when we move in...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe he's a serious candidate he's a token gesture by the Greens just so they have someone standing to keep up appearances. The difference in the social media campaigning is, er, quite different...

View attachment 18396View attachment 18393View attachment 18394View attachment 18395

‘Lives in Oxford’

Could have fooled me, Ian. Bearing in mind your total disdain for the city, the city council, the football club and the people, I’m surprised you want any links to our fair city.

EDIT. This is his actual campaigning Facebook page. You can find the lesser spotted ‘sorry not sorry’ apology from his nasty tweets there too.

‘Lives in Oxford’

Could have fooled me, Ian. Bearing in mind your total disdain for the city, the city council, the football club and the people, I’m surprised you want any links to our fair city.

EDIT. This is his actual campaigning Facebook page. You can find the lesser spotted ‘sorry not sorry’ apology from his nasty tweets there too.

To be fair to Ian cloud cuckoo land wasn't on the list

‘Lives in Oxford’

Screenshot_20240317-122434~2.png

Funny how he moans about a journalist not representing the full position after him and McIvor went running to the OM in January just before "that" headline was splashed over the front page

Back
Top Bottom