New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

"Most Oxford fans live in East Oxford"

I'd say the biggest majority of respondents have been from Bicester so far, infact most responding have been from Oxfordshire rather that Oxford itself.
didnt we do a survey that showed most oufc were from south oxfordshire or have i done a fosb and made that up

"Most Oxford fans live in East Oxford"

I'd say the biggest majority of respondents have been from Bicester so far, infact most responding have been from Oxfordshire rather that Oxford itself.

They must have done some extensive research or in reality just made it up.

The NIMBYs really are protective of Sainsbury's aren't they?

I'm sure Sainsbury's won't turn their noses up at extra trade in the Kidlington branch!

It doesn't need rocket science,to know why Bicester is topping the list....

The NIMBYs really are protective of Sainsbury's aren't they?

I'm sure Sainsbury's won't turn their noses up at extra trade in the Kidlington branch!

Games won't happen out of the blue nor will they be on every week. Plenty of notice is given so people can plan their trips to Sainsburys. There is also a Tesco and Iceland in Kidlington it should be noted.

Last edited:
The snobbery around people from East Oxford from Kidlington residents is strange, houses cost more in East Oxford than they do in Kidlington, so if anything this is a wonderful example of wealth distribution.

The people of East Oxford are essentially the Bob Geldofs in this tale to Kidlington residents starving Ethiopians, perhaps we should release a song, let the impoverished folk of Kidlington know it’s Christmas time.

The snobbery around people from East Oxford from Kidlington residents is strange, houses cost more in East Oxford than they do in Kidlington, so if anything this is a wonderful example of wealth distribution.

The people of East Oxford are essentially the Bob Geldofs in this tale to Kidlington residents starving Ethiopians, perhaps we should release a song, let the impoverished folk of Kidlington know it’s Christmas time.
I think you'll find McIvor has already stolen Christmas as it's just too much fun for her to take.

Back
Top Bottom