New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

New batch of public comments up on planning application
About 50/50 support/ object from the Kidlington based new replies over the weekend ( including my sister - support of course- & there's still her hubby , her sons and their partners yet to respond )

Hopefully build up an even stronger lead in terms of the for/against then continue to build on it. There needs to be mobilisation on matchdays to get people to sign up and make comments to the portal if they haven’t already, similar to what we did before.
Simple one person sits to your left one sits to your right get them to do it there and then that's what I did on Saturday. The game was so shite I nearly went down the whole line 🤣🤣

Todays fail s**t picture it was sent to me View attachment 18256
That is just unbelievable. Racist, lying, ignorant bigoted rubbish. It is utterly shameful that something of that nature can get published.
The misinformation, the assertion that someone foreign can have no local knowledge.
It is just intolerable that the Fail persists with this flagrantly libellous campaign. Beneath contempt.

Simple one person sits to your left one sits to your right get them to do it there and then that's what I did on Saturday. The game was so shite I nearly went down the whole line 🤣🤣
I’m on holiday in Cancun so weren’t there but will be getting my dad and uncle to do it and his mate. Needs to be a collective effort & needs to be really pushed. Need to show that they have no choice but to give this planning application the green light.

That is just unbelievable. Racist, lying, ignorant bigoted rubbish. It is utterly shameful that something of that nature can get published.
The misinformation, the assertion that someone foreign can have no local knowledge.
It is just intolerable that the Fail persists with this flagrantly libellous campaign. Beneath contempt.
Who owns the kassam oh yeah that would be Tanzania Mr kassam

Do those object actually read any of the planning documents??
Apparently we have been offered the kassam too View attachment 18257
Another one written by a child. Do they not know that OUFC were trying to buy the stadium all the way up until Firoka terminated the contract in 2021? It beggars belief that people believe this crap.

Another good one apparently when we played high Wycombe we all parked up on yarnton road and caught the bus I was all for it until they started shouting at the end Screenshot_2024-03-11-12-33-28-23_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Another good one apparently when we played high Wycombe we all parked up on yarnton road and caught the bus I was all for it until they started shouting at the end View attachment 18259
Loss of trade to sainsburys? Are they ok? 🤣 sainsburys will want this built next to them, imagine 16,000 people before and after a game having a supermarket nearby. They will want the opportunity for some of that footfall 🤣

Well clearly the Stadium project team and NMcW have far more knowledge then the author of that tripe does.

Back
Top Bottom