New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Has it been decided where away fans will be situated in the ground yet?

The southeast corner, nearest the station.

Thanks. Hopefully we can turn the south west corner/behind the goal into the home singing/standing section to create a decent atmosphere. The north end behind the goal will have a higher roof due to the hotel so will be harder to generate a decent noise at that end.

Yes, and that includes a footbridge, OCC disappointingly won't grant the lease without it. That's been the Lib Dem plan all along.
But does it include a footbridge? that's not exactly what occ have asked for read this and look at the wording such as a footbridge such as doesn't mean it has to be a bridge Screenshot_2024-03-04-19-08-51-92_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

There are some serious toilet facilities in those plans - I hope that's not a metaphor for anything......

Yes, and that includes a footbridge, OCC disappointingly won't grant the lease without it. That's been the Lib Dem plan all along.
No footbridge in the agreed OCC requirements (see above) and by making a separate planning submission for the bridge, it allows CDC to approve the stadium without the need to consider one as a part of the stadium application.

Like I said before, clever stuff by the stadium team.

No footbridge in the agreed OCC requirements (see above) and by making a separate planning submission for the bridge, it allows CDC to approve the stadium without the need to consider one as a part of the stadium application.

Like I said before, clever stuff by the stadium team.

And quite possibly on advice from the council.

Interesting to see from the plans that the council also plan to remove the bus lane in part, allowing for a wider footpath and cycle lane on Oxford Rd.

you'd have thought for the money the companies creating the docs wouldn't make errors like incorrectly duplicating picture keys....
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 20.13.33.jpg

If we do get the bridge I would like an electric sign on both sides that would advertise future fixtures. It could also advise drivers on traffic congestion problems.

Yes, don't look too closely at several other sections either. The general standard of presentation is, as to be expected from international consultants, extremely high.

Back
Top Bottom