New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Ian Middleton has made approaches to KPC and Cherwell for his details to be removed from their sites, he's going to claim abuse etc.

Funny how..oooo a year or so ago, Ian Middleton was reported to TVP and Cherwell on multiple occasions for posting peoples details online.....

Has he publicly announced this? Some of his details will always be public since he's a councillor (email addresses, council meeting places etc). Bearing in mind that he has been suspended from Nextdoor at least twice for being disrespectful, those in glass houses, Ian ...

Has he publicly announced this? Some of his details will always be public since he's a councillor (email addresses, council meeting places etc). Bearing in mind that he has been suspended from Nextdoor at least twice for being disrespectful, those in glass houses, Ian ...
One of the Green volunteers has mentioned it

After last nights car crash interview if Piers Morgan is wishing to carry on and turn it into a series I know a few more delusional headcases he can talk to, Tackley steve would make the baby reindeer woman look almost sane,

Can someone explain the significance of this to an idiot like me, is this the final hurdle?!

What a week, I love this club!

If Carlsberg did a week in the life of Oxford United Football Club:

Was going to say, it's been a good week.

Although I'm sure there's many more twists and turns and ups and downs to come!

Back
Top Bottom