New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I’m having a right ding dong with a Steve Hill on FB
It’s in the Yellow Army OUFC fans thread where they are thanking those who put on such a wonderful display the other night
He claims the county is divided on the stadium, why he chose this thread to pipe up is odd

Has that name come up before, I seem to recall it somewhere?

Any way he came up with
1. Stadium not up to terrorism threat
2 Why can’t they stay at the Kassam
3. Green Belt Land
4. Kidlington residents have more say than those from Orkney ( @Orkney Islands Yellow you naughty boy)
5. Concerns from Police
6. Concerns from British Rail

I said he’s playing FoSB Bingo

Asked him whether he was
1.From Kidlington
2. A Green activist
3. A Swindon Fan

Evidently he is a Green activist
He is in no way a Green activist.

I seem to remember him telling middldton to "go glue yourself to the road with the other Eco terrorists" in a nextdoor argument about the airport once

It’s in the Yellow Army OUFC fans thread where they are thanking those who put on such a wonderful display the other night
He claims the county is divided on the stadium, why he chose this thread to pipe up is odd

Any way he came up with
3. Green Belt Land
4. Kidlington residents have more say than those from Orkney ( @Orkney Islands Yellow you naughty boy)
5. Concerns from Police

Asked him whether he was
1.From Kidlington
2. A Green activist
3. A Swindon Fan

Id love to join in but he blocked me last week for "trolling"

I seem to remember him telling middldton to "go glue yourself to the road with the other Eco terrorists" in a nextdoor argument about the airport once
He's a pure and simple NIMBY

Which is kind of ironic, as he lives 7 miles from The Triangle

Any way he came up with
3. Green Belt Land
5. Concerns from Police

Asked him whether he was
1.From Kidlington
2. A Green activist
3. A Swindon Fan

Edit
So it’s Tackley Steve
Thanks @Billyox

He is a green activist when he wants to be but has been anti LTNs on Oxford Mail article’s comments.

I don’t think the man has much going on, pops up on loads of facebook stuff looking for arguments.

He is a green activist when he wants to be but has been anti LTNs on Oxford Mail article’s comments.

I don’t think the man has much going on, pops up on loads of facebook stuff looking for arguments.
He messes around with guitars I believe.

I saw him pop up on a story about the Jacobite Train being cancelled up in Scotland. That's before he blocked me.

I saw him on Facebook once arguing with a vegetarian, doing that really hackneyed’why not add bacon?’ thing

Green activist my a**e!

I wouldn’t mind betting that the majority of new stadium supporters on the CDC planning portal are far more ‘green’ in the way they think, and go about their daily lives than the objectors from the North Oxford set.

There are a lot of ‘Green’ virtue signallers and hypocrites, in Yarnton, Kidlington, Tackley and Summertown.

Mind you the modern day Green Party will accept anyone these days if it affords them some publicity. A party infiltrated by some pretty unpleasant individuals, sadly.

It amazes me that the Lib Dem’s are happy to be associated with them, it reflects badly in my view.

I saw him on Facebook once arguing with a vegetarian, doing that really hackneyed’why not add bacon?’ thing

I think he is just a wind up merchant, which makes sense because why would someone 7 miles away be that bothered. Bit sad a man of his age has reduced himself to that level, especially considering the great heights he has scaled, but you just have to have sympathy for him.

With the utmost respect to all concerned.
The aforementioned anti stadium activist likes nothing more than an argument. I had major barney with him in my local many moons ago as he didn't think humans should keep dogs as pets. He's not worth the time of day as just wants to pick a fight, usually after a bottle or two of Red.
If we stop biting he will not get his 'fix' and will get very bored.

The aforementioned anti stadium activist likes nothing more than an argument. I had major barney with him in my local many moons ago as he didn't think humans should keep dogs as pets. He's not worth the time of day as just wants to pick a fight, usually after a bottle or two of Red.
I had a long toing and froing with him about the stadium on another forum and decided it wasn’t worth wasting my time and energy. He has gone in my memory bank for the appropriate time and will not engage until that time.

He needs to go on the forum I was on earlier, he'd love the depth of internet argument as a couple of others were discussing whether a dog can shake hands.

He needs to go on the forum I was on earlier, he'd love the depth of internet argument as a couple of others were discussing whether a dog can shake hands.
A woman does it sitting down, a man does it standing up and a dog does it on three legs.

Back
Top Bottom