New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

But and correct me if I'm wrong wouldn't the head of terms be made by occ so how can occ not be happy with it
All agreements of this type are negotiated, though it is normal for one of the parties to provide an initial draft.

All agreements of this type are negotiated, though it is normal for one of the parties to provide an initial draft.
Which I would of thought would of been done by occ as it sets out the financial side of the lease and conditions

Which I would of thought would of been done by occ as it sets out the financial side of the lease and conditions
Probably. That doesn’t mean that OUFC will just agree to it. If what the councillor wrote is true, it seems as though OUFC have asked for edits/additions to the agreement.

Probably. That doesn’t mean that OUFC will just agree to it. If what the councillor wrote is true, it seems as though OUFC have asked for edits/additions to the agreement.
Possibly but it sounds like from the story we have agreed and signed

I think Middleton should put his finger out and start campaigning for a bridge to replace the level crossing in Yarnton Lane. I know it well. When I was a little kid me and my friends used to cycle up there from Kidlington to play on it, leaving stones on the line before a train came past to see what would happen.

Back
Top Bottom