New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Just in time for the Fans Forum. Strange that nothing has been mentioned on the OWS.
Not sure if this is why specifically, but it will usually take a week or two for documentation to appear on the planning portal. Primarily because there will be dozens of documents and many, many thousands of pages to upload for an application of this type.

It’s therefore possible that the club has submitted its application but won’t want to publicly state this until, or immediately before, it goes public so people can then actually read the detail and so that the associated PR can swing in behind that.

It’s also usual that you let your key stakeholders (whether pro or anti!) know a day or so before you go public so they hear slightly before anyone else to avoid any embarrassing surprises, so that may be built into the timeframe too.

As said, not sure if that’s the case in this scenario, but it’s how I’ve dealt with matters of this type.

Fantastic news, let's home we've ticked all the boxes and can get this over the line as smoothly as possible

So wouod it be right to assume that we will receive the details of the planning application in the next week and then hear nothing for a while?

Planning notices would normally get published in local papers wouldn't they?

Quick, someone check the OxMail website!!

They last said by the end of March, but like I said, I'd heard that they were going to be submitted next week, may be 1st March?
So I guess it’ll be officially announced next week as I said I’d heard!! Does this mean I’m classified as ITK🤣🤣

It's just that if it is genuine I would have expected those that do click on the fail website to have screen shot and posted the published one. A screenshot from the FOSB Facebook site is a bit suspicious, has someone been had by Steve Hill?
Edit: And when I put on rad ox I am expecting this to be heading up the news if it is genuine

It's just that if it is genuine I would have expected those that do click on the fail website to have screen shot and posted the published one. A screenshot from the FOSB Facebook site is a bit suspicious, has someone been had by Steve Hill?
Edit: And when I put on rad ox I am expecting this to be heading up the news if it is genuine

It was from an OUFC fan site. Certainly looks kosher but it would be great to have it confirmed formally by the club.

It may be there is a press embargo until a certain time and this is a legal notice that's mandatory to publish. I'm sure the club and the new PR team will want to publicise this far and wide

So wouod it be right to assume that we will receive the details of the planning application in the next week and then hear nothing for a while?
Yep.
Once submitted and listed by CDC it will be advertised in the press and online in there weekly list of applications.
Once advertised you can add comment for/against .
That normally lasts for 28days.
Then onto next stage which can take 13/15 weeks depending on the complexity and how receptive the council are.
So spades in ground Dec 24/Jan 25 😊😊

Back
Top Bottom