New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Millionaires don't stay millionaires by frittering their money away on lost causes, Baz.

No siree, why do that when you can manipulate people into parting with their own hard-earned by erroneously tugging on a few heart strings, just to stroke your own ego 🤷‍♂️
And that millionaire seems to want tonobjectntoneverythinhbsoninsuooose she would go bankrupt if she did personally fund these groups

This is what I hate about the fail last week we had 2 stories feel good stories yet the Oxford fail buried the story so deep on the website I doubt many actually saw both articles

Yet this story is top of page big headline so you can't miss it

It's gone beyond the point of pathetic now hasn't it.

This is what I hate about the fail last week we had 2 stories feel good stories yet the Oxford fail buried the story so deep on the website I doubt many actually saw both articles

Yet this story is top of page big headline so you can't miss it

This is kind of being covered on the other thread but the OM is all about clicks nowadays. They report negatively because ‘negative’ generates clicks. The banning order may well be viewed as ‘newsworthy’ to some.

The back pages/sports pages of the OM remain largely positive on the club. They don’t aim to do the club down and are more objective than the front pages.

They have every right to present alternative views because, despite what we think of the likes of FOSB, there are people opposed to the stadium who want to give their view on it. That’s fine and to be expected. Where it crosses the line with the OM is ill-informed, misleading articles such as the one about FK saying that OUFC could stay that contained so little substance and was basically a rehash of FOSB’s pathetic smoking gun from August as to be disregarded entirely.

The back pages remain friendly. The front pages are a clickbait factory.

More stadium info update
To much good news will ruffle a certain few people’s feathers. Know let’s wait till the nimbyism that will come following this announcement.
I wonder but doubt very much that the journalist that’s called Albert Tait will comment and get it posted on the front page of the Oxford fail.

To much good news will ruffle a certain few people’s feathers. Know let’s wait till the nimbyism that will come following this announcement.
I wonder but doubt very much that the journalist that’s called Albert Tait will comment and get it posted on the front page of the Oxford fail.
We will see 🤔😉

More stadium info update
Hopefully the build will include the later design of heat pumps. They have improved efficiency by a lot. Our house came with an air source heat pump pre-installed and it has taken a lot of trial and error to get it working to a half decent standard (didn't help that it was installed by a bunch of muppets with almost no experience of heat pumps!) With recently installed solar panels we are now seeing a reduction in our electricity bill and expect even better savings come the spring and summer.
For the club this is a big step forward and should add to the favourable handling of the planning application. Recycling water, carbon zero build etc - this is all good news. I wonder if they could include a biscuit bakery on site?

Hopefully the build will include the later design of heat pumps. They have improved efficiency by a lot. Our house came with an air source heat pump pre-installed and it has taken a lot of trial and error to get it working to a half decent standard (didn't help that it was installed by a bunch of muppets with almost no experience of heat pumps!) With recently installed solar panels we are now seeing a reduction in our electricity bill and expect even better savings come the spring and summer.
For the club this is a big step forward and should add to the favourable handling of the planning application. Recycling water, carbon zero build etc - this is all good news. I wonder if they could include a biscuit bakery on site?
I would of thought it will be the top the range at the time of installation

"All electric"................ what at the Kassam ISN`T electric? The only thing I can think of is the heating for the conference centre & boxes?

Aside from that - liking the drip feed of "Its Green" news to pee in the likes of Middletons net zero produced cornflakes.

"All electric"................ what at the Kassam ISN`T electric? The only thing I can think of is the heating for the conference centre & boxes?

Aside from that - liking the drip feed of "Its Green" news to pee in the likes of Middletons net zero produced cornflakes.
Why don't you ask the club what their gas bill is?

Back
Top Bottom