General 2020/21 New Kit

So we are 4 cups games and 1 league game will be two tomorrow into the season we was told there was going to be 3 shirts this season we’ve released two of them but where or when is the 3rd one coming out ??
Agree, even if they show as a pre-order, my son wants to buy a shirt but is waiting on the 3rd shirt before deciding which to buy?

This season there seems to be a backward step on getting replica gear out there, this of cause maybe down to the obvious issue BUT other clubs seem to have over come this .
With the winter months fast approaching I just feel the club would be losing out on ££££.

This season there seems to be a backward step on getting replica gear out there, this of cause maybe down to the obvious issue BUT other clubs seem to have over come this .
With the winter months fast approaching I just feel the club would be losing out on ££££.

I know I bore people with this but I have been going on about this for ages!

Merchandise is one of the few revenue streams the club has, I would love to be put in charge of commercial growth of the club for 6 months and show them how to do it..

It's really amateur as it stands!

I know I bore people with this but I have been going on about this for ages!

Merchandise is one of the few revenue streams the club has, I would love to be put in charge of commercial growth of the club for 6 months and show them how to do it..

It's really amateur as it stands!
The thing is you go to the club shop and there is nothing that makes you want to spend your money nothing really stands out as you say the merchandise is really poor for a club with no other income apart from ticket sales you’d think they would make the merchandise stand out and make people want to buy it

how do i use season ticket discount?
edit
I see - loyalty balance at bottom of payment screen after discount codes and vouchers.

Keep getting an error server message pop up when trying to pay for the shirt.

Announced less than an hour ago and medium size already sold out. Talk about a limited run.

how do i use season ticket discount?
edit
I see - loyalty balance at bottom of payment screen after discount codes and vouchers.
The loyalty cash balance doesn’t disappear that quickly so you could do another order in a day or so and get another £10 off. Think I done that about 5 times on the discounted training gear.

Away shirt finally arrived.

Looks smart and feels great on. Glad I ordered a size up though as my normal size (M) would have been too small.

Attachments

• 252159C5-9F16-4AFE-A934-515427018BD6.jpeg
    252159C5-9F16-4AFE-A934-515427018BD6.jpeg
    532.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The thing is you go to the club shop and there is nothing that makes you want to spend your money nothing really stands out as you say the merchandise is really poor for a club with no other income apart from ticket sales you’d think they would make the merchandise stand out and make people want to buy it
This is definitely true. I buy a chunk of stuff from the online shop, but when I’m back in the Uk I go and visit the shop and find it hard to splash cash. Last year I was in Uk with my kids for literally one day, went to the covered market and left the place without spending anything. A bit of sales noise would have squeezed 40 quid out of me, or even a shirt. (Although to be honest we’ll buy shirts online anyway - it’s the other smaller stuff that we’d impulse buy).

This is definitely true. I buy a chunk of stuff from the online shop, but when I’m back in the Uk I go and visit the shop and find it hard to splash cash. Last year I was in Uk with my kids for literally one day, went to the covered market and left the place without spending anything. A bit of sales noise would have squeezed 40 quid out of me, or even a shirt. (Although to be honest we’ll buy shirts online anyway - it’s the other smaller stuff that we’d impulse buy).

Lost count of the amount of times I have walked out of the club shop empty handed due to the poor choice.

No interesting clever designs, I would treble our sales given the chance..

Back
Top Bottom