Tickets Match Ticket Sales/Requests

3 x Adult tickets for Charlton available at half price or buy two get one free, DM if interested.

A thread for folks to connect to move on tickets they can no longer use/want.

Please do not post personal information in this thread, use the direct messaging function of the forum instead. Also, do not use the thread to talk about dot counting, ticket allocation or anything else unrelated.
I have 1 spare ticket to the Portsmouth game tonight if anyone is interested

I have a spare Adult and Under 14 standing ticket for Portsmouth now available. Ideally collect from Headington area this evening. Adult ticket £25, child ticket £

Now sold

Last edited:
I have a spare Adult and Under 14 standing ticket for Portsmouth now available. Ideally collect from Headington area this evening. Adult ticket £25, child ticket £5.

I appreciate you will probably want to sell both together but am interested in the adult ticket if available!

2 adult tickets for sale for pompey, standing area, face value. Collect from Radley.

Cheltenham ticket for sale, over 65 North Stand, collect from Preston Road Abingdon £10

You just gotta turn up at Hector’s House!

FLGFxUyXMAI22hi

I forgot to buy our Exeter tickets before they sold out, so after 3 adults or 2 adults and an U18.
I’m in Warwickshire, but would travel to collect and pay.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom