Tickets Match Ticket Sales/Requests

I can't make Saturday, so I may have a Leyton Orient Ticket for sale. I haven't collected it from the Ticket Office yet, so, if you do want it, you'd have to collect from them. I am waiting on an email response from the Ticket Office to make sure that this is OK. DM me if you are interested, and I'll let you know IF I get a response.

I can't make Saturday, so I may have a Leyton Orient Ticket for sale. I haven't collected it from the Ticket Office yet, so, if you do want it, you'd have to collect from them. I am waiting on an email response from the Ticket Office to make sure that this is OK. DM me if you are interested, and I'll let you know IF I get a response.
Hi I would like a ticket as I'm working in London on Saturday morning and can make the game. Based in Essex so can't collect from the ticket office. Any options to get this as an e-ticket?? Tried sending a DM but been unable to.

Hi I would like a ticket as I'm working in London on Saturday morning and can make the game. Based in Essex so can't collect from the ticket office. Any options to get this as an e-ticket?? Tried sending a DM but been unable to.

Home end yellows?

Good morning. Just wondering if anyone has a spare ticket going for Cheltenham away in a few weeks.
Many thanks

I don't think so. The options when ordering were for the ticket to posted or collected from the ticket office. I've still not had a response from the ticket office yet. I maybe wrong, but reckon e-tickets are likely for home matches only. I don't recall ever having an away e-ticket as I thought the oppo' team send a batch through.

I don't think so. The options when ordering were for the ticket to posted or collected from the ticket office. I've still not had a response from the ticket office yet. I maybe wrong, but reckon e-tickets are likely for home matches only. I don't recall ever having an away e-ticket as I thought the oppo' team send a batch through.

Lincoln last Tuesday was e-ticket

Although it makes it harder for me to get tickets as a non-member/ST holder, it's so good to see us selling out away ends with regularity (Reading, Stevenage, Orient, Cheltenham). Long may it continue!

Anyone selling a Orient ticket please feel free to message me
Cheers

Anyone know of any spare tickets for Cheltenham - looking for two?

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has spare tickets I’m after 2 for Cheltenham

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a spare adult ticket for the Cheltenham game please let me know. Cheers

Hi all, if anyone has an adult ticket for Cheltenham away going, please let me know. Thanks, Connor.

Back
Top Bottom