National News Liz Truss - Ousted Former PM... 2.

Essexyellows

Might as well keep it tidy.
1662378986931.png

Plenty of challenges to deal with, lets see what happens short term, medium term and long term.
2 years to a GE - or less if things turnaround.

Thought she’d get in from the outset.

She will be solid, maybe not brilliant, but a lot better than Boris and May.

Luckily she has no opposition, so she has a free reign for quite some time, unless she makes an absolute f**k up.

It's a bit like choosing between a brick through the window or a dog-turd through the letterbox. Still, I guess Liz Truss is the 'better' of the two options. At least we can have a bit of amusement at her expense when she starts pissing off wee Jimmy Krankee up in Scotland.

As long as she can be a Margret Thatcher MK 2 rather than a Theresa May MK 2 then she might be alright.

You've got a choice of Bob Hope and no hope on the 1st one, unless it is reproducing Thatcher's photos. I also sense the Maybot may be seen in the long term as excellent compared to BloJo and Dim Lizzy.

Fantasy realised.
She now get to do her Thatcher cosplay act for real.

It's been great watching the Tories prove just how self-indulgent they really are with their massively bloated election process and the spectre of Truss and Sunak shamelessly saying everything and anything to curry their favour and votes, like a couple of desperate junkies scrabbling around at a pharmacy break-in.

All for the benefit of 0.03% of the electorate and all while an exponentially greater number of our citizens head toward financial meltdown and a very uncertain future.

And this is precisely why they got the moniker of Selfservatives.

Anyway, plenty of entertainment ahead watching Liz and her cabinet (of all the talents) flounder aimlessly for the next few months while vast swathes of those they supposedly serve face hunger, cold and poverty. Pretty perverse entertainment, I'll grant you.

Theresa May won’t be looked upon fondly. The Conservative party itself is still getting over losing their idol, Boris

What has really annoyed me about all of the leadership battle is the prolonged delay in sorting out the successor, whilst Liz Truss has said she will govern from day one.
The country has been on hold while a small number of party members decide who takes over

Your reminder that Boris Johnson is only the worst Prime Minister this country has ever known SO FAR

I dare you to go to one of the former mining communities and say that...

Back
Top Bottom