Manager/Coach Karl Robinson New Manager

Good appointment.
I wonder he has more info and insight into our players than the previous manager

I like how he says the club has been run exceptionally well. Sounds like a dig at Charlton as well even tho he might not have meant to. I think with some backing he can do very well here

Yep, happy with this... at last we can focus on getting the remaining points required to stay safe.

The call was for someone with experience and knowledge at this level.. ✅

I am like others probably slightly luke warm but he now has my 100% backing and any U's fan who starts botching can f*ck off!

I know there are issues at Charlton but they are a far bigger club than us snd he has taken the opportunity to leave and join the U's.

Despite what some may say, respect!

Now it'

Welcome KR to the club! We wish you all the best and together hope to God that your new boss doesn't turn into a disaster on the scale of your previous one, M. Roland Duchâtelet.

COYY!!

I am like others probably slightly luke warm but he now has my 100% backing and any U's fan who starts botching can f*ck off! I know there are issues at Charlton but they are a far bigger club than us snd he has taken the opportunity to leave and join the U's. Despite what some may say, respect! Now it'

'Botching', I say that's a bit strong, after all we're Oxford. :)

Brilliant news. Decent at this level and will steady ship for now and move things forward for new season push.

Welcome KR to the club! We wish you all the best and together hope to God that your new boss doesn't turn into a disaster on the scale of your previous one, M. Roland Duchâtelet.

COYY!!

Glad we have appointed a manager with knowledge of this league and experienced at the next level. One question , where was Tiger when KR was introduced as our new manager? I did not see him on TV when being interviewed.

Back
Top Bottom