Tickets Fleetwood (A) - Collection Only

Ticketing apart, we love the Fleetwood trip. Seafront B and B in Blackpool and tram up to Fleetwood. Some of the cheapest beer in the UK, friendly locals and then a good curry Saturday evening.
I too have had many good Blackpool weekenders, but between Pugwash and the ticketing clusterfuck that seems to occur every year I hope that they get relegated and the stadium is subsequently blown into the sea.

I've been there twice. Quite enjoyed it both times. Awful ground, but amusing Captain Pugwash song and cartoon. First time 1-1, with a late equaliser from Dave 'Secret Footballer ' Kitson. Second time I went there it was in the dark days of Clotet, and we lost 2-0 (?). But at least I saw Dwight Tiendalli in action, which cheered me up quite a lot. Worst professional footballer I have ever seen. Bar none. Literally.

I've been there twice. Quite enjoyed it both times. Awful ground, but amusing Captain Pugwash song and cartoon. First time 1-1, with a late equaliser from Dave 'Secret Footballer ' Kitson. Second time I went there it was in the dark days of Clotet, and we lost 2-0 (?). But at least I saw Dwight Tiendalli in action, which cheered me up quite a lot. Worst professional footballer I have ever seen. Bar none. Literally.
I was at both of those, plus the midweek massacre after we had just got back into L1. It was a Wednesday night game and I drove up in the afternoon and back straight after. Went to St Anne’s and decided to take the seafront road all the way along to Fleetwood. Stupid idea. Traffic was a nightmare and all I saw was horses shitting everywhere while fat blokes strolled around with their T-shirts wrapped around their heads. Not a set of abs in sight.

Got home around 2am having seen us comfortably dealt with (think it was ‘only’ 2-0 but they could’ve scored several more) and felt so disillusioned with my life that I considered becoming a Scientologist.

Drove all the way
All the way from Bicester, you must be tired old chap after that long and arduous journey 😂😆

All jokes aside, hopefully we’ll be playing in a different league next year so won’t have to worry about it again

All the way from Bicester, you must be tired old chap after that long and arduous journey 😂😆

All jokes aside, hopefully we’ll be playing in a different league next year so won’t have to worry about it again
It was over 40 miles return for the club to then announce about an hour later that I could’ve just paid on the gate after all.

Do not mock my outrage. I demand satisfaction.

Once before ,

days of Wilder and Duberry,

plus toothless crones in attack,

gubbed 3-0,

it was snowing a bit,

the chips were tremendous,

bought a car on the way up,

angry, neck vein bulging,

idiot ‘supporters’

vented at stone faced Chrissy

as we mouldered to quiet submission.

2023 has to be different.

Drove all the way down to the stadium from Bicester this morning to get one 😑

Genuinely, I hope we never play in Fleetwood again after this season.
KR tried to sort this out for you last year, but you just had to flap your a**e about it all.

So unappreciative. 😤

At the risk of sounding middle class I thought Blackpool was s**t
Completely agree, only been there once (for a gig, not a game), and I won't be going back. It's OK if pissed-up hen parties getting lairy at 2 in the afternoon is your thing I guess.

Once before ,

gubbed 3-0,

it was snowing a bit,

idiot ‘supporters’

2023 has to be different.
You've reminded me about the Oxford fans arguing and fighting amongst themselves on the terrace. The first comedy goal when Raynes cleared it into their striker at pace and it smashed into the corner of the net. The neutral I went with said it was the worst team performance he'd ever seen live. Can't believe it was over a decade ago.

"Dwight Tiendalli" "in action" that is a contradiction in terms

Once before ,

gubbed 3-0,

it was snowing a bit,

idiot ‘supporters’