General Feedback from Friday's visit at OUFC

Also coming around to the idea that KR is definitely here for this season, and I'm no more than 50/50 that he'll be here at the end of his contract with succession planning in place (was supposed to be Mousinho but that's out the window) for the 2024/25 season...gradual recruitment of new people behind the scenes with a complete reset (incorporating the what, 3 players we have beyond 2024) then.
We all want success now, now, now, but I don't think the board is ultimately concerned as long as we are in League 1 at the end of next season, never mind this one.
Whether the season ticket sales bother them or not is another matter.
It is what it is...KR has to make his position absolutely untenable (7-0 loss, whacking someone) for him to go, that's what I now think.

Who the hell are you to come up with a statement like that.

I was there you weren’t and you probably won’t believe me but nobody “ bottled it”

Seems to me you are just one of those people who come on here and spout what you want but can’t be arsed to do anything about it personally.
If you want I can give you Tim Williams e mail address,you can then write to him and ask the questions you want

He's a troll who wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life. He's not worth your time.

Normal minded Oxford fans are very grateful for the efforts you and others made. Thank you for taking the time to go and relay concerns to Williams face to face.

10 went. 8 made it pretty clear they wanted change, Dick.

Didn’t see you there, Dick.
Why would I be there ? I’ve never insulted him on here and have constantly said that he can turn it around - in other words I’ve backed him. Equally I’ve said that I wouldn’t be adverse to a change if it happened but no hounding him out from me.

Who the hell are you to come up with a statement like that.

I was there you weren’t and you probably won’t believe me but nobody “ bottled it”

Seems to me you are just one of those people who come on here and spout what you want but can’t be arsed to do anything about it personally.
If you want I can give you Tim Williams e mail address,you can then write to him and ask the questions you want
Well said mate but @dickwalton1964 isnt the only one on here criticising those of us who went yesterday a couple of pro Robbo fans have also criticised is saying certain things weren’t asked.
I don’t believe anyone that attended yesterday felt intimidated with the presence of KR and he was asked difficult questions.

He's a troll who wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life. He's not worth your time.

Normal minded Oxford fans are very grateful for the efforts you and others made. Thank you for taking the time to go and relay concerns to Williams face to face.
Thanks Osei Yaw
I thought it was worthwhile and I would say that all of us who went would say that regarding the club going forward re the Stadium and money invested all is well.
I would say none of us were convinced by KR and feel he should have been got rid of by the turn of the year at the latest

If Karl makes it to the end of the season as our manager, he’ll be the manager at the start of the season to come. That’s my opinion.

He clearly holds sway with the ownership group and they seem to buy into his thinking, despite a protracted period of significant decline. I wouldn’t rule out a contract extension of a year to remove any uncertainty (though they may use that to change the termination clauses).
If he is still here next season, we will be facing relegation. Whether that is from League One or League Two.
The vast majority of the fans want him gone, another season with him in charge will result in a vile, toxic atmosphere, not conducive for the team.

Why would I be there ? I’ve never insulted him on here and have constantly said that he can turn it around - in other words I’ve backed him. Equally I’ve said that I wouldn’t be adverse to a change if it happened but no hounding him out from me.
We know you’re a KR supporter Dick but why have a pop at people who care enough to take the time to go to the club and voice their opinions. We all support the same club don’t we? Why take criticism of KR so personally..?

The irony of someone criticizing alleged cyber warrior behavior through cyber warrioring

Really ?

You don’t know me, I’d definitely back up anything I say on here in a face to face scenario. What’s the worst that can happen if you tell Robinson or a fellow fan what you think ? You can be straight talking to someone respectfully and without being rude and without getting personal.

Really ?

You don’t know me, I’d definitely back up anything I say on here in a face to face scenario. What’s the worst that can happen if you tell Robinson or a fellow fan what you think ? You can be straight talking to someone respectfully and without being rude and without getting personal.

You’re assuming this isn’t already the case.
I most certainly am not!

He’s been publicly leaving his come and get me calling card in the national newspapers during cup runs (or any other opportunities) for some time, and his agent has been very proactively touting him for jobs behind the scenes before and during all this <gestures at a bin fire representing the last 18 months>

And I don’t have a problem with that in principle. It’s a s**t business as someone once said, and anyone involved has to look after themselves. I want ambitious people here who want to better themselves through progression at our club - our previously successful player-trading model was built on this principle.

It only sticks in the craw when individuals paint themselves as loyal servants who would never leave us.

It’s a cut-throat business - the only problem seems to be that our leadership team has replaced the knife with an a**e tickling feather duster.

(I know you know I know this by the way - I just fancied a little diatribe while waiting for the toast to pop. One marmite and one marmalade, if you’re asking).

I most certainly am not!

He’s been publicly leaving his come and get me calling card in the national newspapers during cup runs (or any other opportunities) for some time, and his agent has been very proactively touting him for jobs behind the scenes before and during all this <gestures at a bin fire representing the last 18 months>

And I don’t have a problem with that in principle. It’s a s**t business as someone once said, and anyone involved has to look after themselves. I want ambitious people here who want to better themselves through progression at our club - our previously successful player-trading model was built on this principle.

It only sticks in the craw when individuals paint themselves as loyal servants who would never leave us.

It’s a cut-throat business - the only problem seems to be that our leadership team has replaced the knife with an a**e tickling feather duster.

(I know you know I know this by the way - I just fancied a little diatribe while waiting for the toast to pop. One marmite and one marmalade, if you’re asking).
One marmite and one marmalade ffs. I honestly expected much better of you MJB, we all know marmite ain’t for breakfast (or for anything other than cat food) but mixing the 2 together……😳

One marmite and one marmalade ffs. I honestly expected much better of you MJB, we all know marmite ain’t for breakfast (or for anything other than cat food) but mixing the 2 together……😳
If only there was a jar based yeast extract analogy we could lean on at this point.

🙂 …hardly !

im nearly 60, not 16 !!! Bit too old for posturing ! …I’m just saying, keep it polite, but the 10 or 12 should have had the front to back up their sentiments on here. It doesn’t sound like that happened, what an opportunity missed.

I most certainly am not!

What next? One white slice, one brown slice?

Karl’s toaster burns the ox badge onto his bread. Does yours?

🙂 …hardly !

im nearly 60, not 16 !!! Bit too old for posturing ! …I’m just saying, keep it polite, but the 10 or 12 should have had the front to back up their sentiments on here. It doesn’t sound like that happened, what an opportunity missed.
If you followed any of my posts you would know exactly where I stood on KR
But for your information I was willing to give KR one more chance at the end of the season. Can’t speak for the others who were there but some would of had different views.
After the appalling summer window I thought if we don’t get a good start this could go badly wrong,it did, I wanted him out in October and haven’t changed my views and I think KR would have got that in the meeting

If you had been there I assume you would have said Great job KR keep it going, you really are an a**e

🙂 …hardly !

I'll say it again, you were not there. You clearly do not understand how these things work. As others have suggested, put your questions in an email to TW. See what response you get. And, try to be polite, it helps.

Back
Top Bottom