EFL rewards

MarkG

There is an EFL / SKY app where for the last few seasons you register your team, and then check-in at a match if you are at the ground and then get a chance to win a prize (match ticket, signed shirt etc).

Anyway this season, the app allows you to check in remotely to any EFL match and various cup games even when Oxford aren't playing, so it's basically a free spin most days of the week. So the other week I won a free match streaming pass for the next OUFC league game. As I have a season ticket I didn't need a code for the Bristol Rovers home game so thought I'd use it for the Rochdale away game instead. Anyway the code didn't work.

Has anyone else experienced this? I emailed iFollow, but as it was just before kick-off I paid the £10 to watch the game anyway.
Is it likely they will give me another code?

There is an EFL / SKY app where for the last few seasons you register your team, and then check-in at a match if you are at the ground and then get a chance to win a prize (match ticket, signed shirt etc).

Anyway this season, the app allows you to check in remotely to any EFL match and various cup games even when Oxford aren't playing, so it's basically a free spin most days of the week. So the other week I won a free match streaming pass for the next OUFC league game. As I have a season ticket I didn't need a code for the Bristol Rovers home game so thought I'd use it for the Rochdale away game instead. Anyway the code didn't work.

Has anyone else experienced this? I emailed iFollow, but as it was just before kick-off I paid the £10 to watch the game anyway.
They should do, i used mine for an away game.

The codes are for the next league match but are only valid for that particular match. If the game is postponed it will only work for the rearranged match, not the match that then becomes the next match.

The codes are for the next league match but are only valid for that particular match. If the game is postponed it will only work for the rearranged match, not the match that then becomes the next match.
I see that on the T&C, but I already get the home match with my Season Ticket. They replied back asking for the code so wait and see if they can reissue for an away match. Meanwhile on Monday I won another match pass. If it ends up for another home game i guess i'll just pass on to someone without a season ticket if i can't get either pass reissued or postponed.

That’s pretty much it. If you’re a ST holder, it’s only worth entering when the next game is away, unless you wish to gift the code.

That’s pretty much it. If you’re a ST holder, it’s only worth entering when the next game is away, unless you wish to gift the code.
There are other rewards, and as you don't have to be at a match physically this season, nor does it have to be an OUFC game, it's worth a minute just to spin the wheel each day.

I see that on the T&C, but I already get the home match with my Season Ticket. They replied back asking for the code so wait and see if they can reissue for an away match. Meanwhile on Monday I won another match pass. If it ends up for another home game i guess i'll just pass on to someone without a season ticket if i can't get either pass reissued or postponed.
Two of us in our household logging in every match and never won anything!

I have won a match pass (it was for the Bristol Rovers match)
Family members in Tewkesbury have already won match passes, a signed Oufc shirt and a match ball so for it being free to download the app, it is well worth joining....,

I've had unlucky on every single game i've signed in at lol even last season

I had the same issue a few weeks ago. I won a "free match pass" just before a home game. As a ST holder it wasn't any use to me, so I passed the details to my son. However it didn't work for him, so I tried it for the next away game, and it didn't work for me either. I sent an email to get clarification of the terms and conditions, disappointingly no response.

Last season was more of a challenge to remember to enter as you had to be at the ground, and by the time you get there you are looking forward to the match rather than thinking of opening the app.

A bit off topic, I see some people are getting family members to enter as well. I saw there was a Super 6 winner last week, housewife from Sunderland, her husband got a text from mates saying "is your wife entered, she's a few minutes from winning". The twitter comments were that the husband probably got all his family to enter to enhance his own chances.

Am I the only one who has no idea how this app actually works? Do I just "check" into every OUFC game to be in the draw? Can I check into a game every day (even if they're not OUFC) to be in the draw?

Am I the only one who has no idea how this app actually works? Do I just "check" into every OUFC game to be in the draw? Can I check into a game every day (even if they're not OUFC) to be in the draw?
Check-in then the spin the wheel button appears.
Click it, watch it say "unlucky". Job done.

You can check-in to a game a day, but I have no idea what happens if you check-in to say Colchester v Morecambe and end up winning on the wheel spin

You can check-in to a game a day, but I have no idea what happens if you check-in to say Colchester v Morecambe and end up winning on the wheel spin
The first match pass I won on 8 Jan which was a Friday when we weren't playing. 14 Jan got emailed the pass code for the next OUFC league match, as you have to pick a club when registering on the app.
I've now been given another support email (different to ifollow) to try and see if i can get an away pass code.

Pretty sure when I won my Oxford pass I was on a random EFL fixture. Just was valid for the next Oxford match on iFollow as I'd listed us as my 'supported team'.

You can do up to two spins a day on any two different fixtures (assuming there are enough games that day and fixture times don't clash).

Last edited:
so the reply was - code only valid for that match. next time give it away to a friend or other fan.

Back
Top Bottom