EFL rewards

Norwich exile

Thanks for the info about this app - now signed up and hoping to win the odd match pass. Btw does anyone know the percentage of one-off match pass fees that go directly to the club, as I've heard it does?

MarkG

So today you can spin the wheel three times and get Unlucky as there are matches at 1pm , 4pm and 6pm.

Kamal

I won a match pass today but it takes up to 7 days to receive the code and is only allowed to be used for the next league game. I doubt I'll get it before tomorrows game, but will be kinda annoyed if I get it on Monday/Tuesday and I can only use it for Portsmouth (H'). I get that game from my ST anyway. Hopefully I'll get it later next week so I can use it for MK.

Gilgy

I won a match pass today but it takes up to 7 days to receive the code and is only allowed to be used for the next league game. I doubt I'll get it before tomorrows game, but will be kinda annoyed if I get it on Monday/Tuesday and I can only use it for Portsmouth (H'). I get that game from my ST anyway. Hopefully I'll get it later next week so I can use it for MK.
Dibs on your code if it is only usable for Pompey...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joey's Left Boot iFollow 23