International News Climate Change ๐ŸŒ

It truly is a race against time for fusion power, we cannot trust world leaders to actually make changes to slow climate change.

"Nobody wants an EV" I must be called Nobody now, because I definitely have one, and I love it, cost me ยฃ500 to fuel last year for my 14,000 miles

As for the EU, their whole energy policy has been a mess for decades, the Germans especially so
Germany's reliance on Russian gas the epitome of energy insanity inside the bloc.

France must be feeling smug about their nuclear power, you would imagine so anyway. I'm not an expert, but when you weigh up the pros and cons, I think Nuclear is undervalued.
Not so much, their nuclear is ageing, and ageing fast, as much as we like to beat ourselves up, we probably have one of the better mixes of energy generation options so long as Hinckley and Sizewell both get built

Shame Offshore Wind has stalled a little

I for one don't give a s*** how our energy is sourced as long as it translates to cheap bills!

I for one don't give a s*** how our energy is sourced as long as it translates to cheap bills!
You will if the seas rise and swallow up half of the home counties. Just imagine, Reading might get reclaimed by the sea, and we know what a disaster that would be...

Solar going on the roof, battery wall & FIT.

Getting a hybrid rather than pure EV.

Expecting a Thank You card from Greta. :)
Hopefully Royal Mail deliver it 6 weeks late after flying it across from Sweden and deliver it via a diesel guzzling van.

Back
Top Bottom