Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Here's an idea let's give Bolton
they have only been on sale to season ticket holders so far.

open to the members tomorrow and then general sale monday.

so would imagine a boost to their total over the weekend
No -on sale to ST holders and Members from the start-I know as I have mine!

I’m no for counter but I think we will do well to fill allocation based on first day. Looks about 13/14k max to me possibly slightly less and considering it’s 6 per season ticket people will be buying lots for others. I’d love to see us get past 30k and think we may do just but wouldn’t put any money at all on a sell out
We took well over 30,000 two years running for two poxy pizza trophy finals, I really can't imagine taking less for a playoff final to reach the Championship!

I bought a membership yesterday. Bought it before tickets went on sale, but I didn't have any problems. When I checked my profile it showed me as an Adult member and then I could just join the queue and buy tickets. I'd be amazed if the club were restricting this from happening. I'm sure they wouldn't turn down all the extra £30's.

It’s whether you had a Yellows *account* before the 8th, which is different to the membership. Did you have to set up an account to buy your membership?

We took well over 30,000 two years running for two poxy pizza trophy finals, I really can't imagine taking less for a playoff final to reach the Championship!

We didn’t take 36,000 though did we?

We won’t sell out the allocation now, 21,000 sales in a week isn’t happening after season tickets and members could buy 6 each.

The big question is how many we will sell, I have been running the numbers in my head and I have settled on 28,000, admittedly if my head is a computer it’s an old fashioned broken one but that’s the number, which would be our first sub 30,000 Wembley crowd and a bit disappointing so hopefully I am as wrong as ever.

We didn’t take 36,000 though did we?

We won’t sell out the allocation now, 21,000 sales in a week isn’t happening after season tickets and members could buy 6 each.

The big question is how many we will sell, I have been running the numbers in my head and I have settled on 28,000, admittedly if my head is a computer it’s an old fashioned broken one but that’s the number, which would be our first sub 30,000 Wembley crowd and a bit disappointing so hopefully I am as wrong as ever.
We took 33,000 against York and 30k+ in the JPT.
Our crowds are far higher.
I would be surprised and disappointed if we had less that 35 000

I would be surprised if we don't get 35,000 at least
At last someone with a positive attitude.

The football team has put us in this position and reading this forum with aplenty of moaners in- I'd say just for once buy a f*cking ticket now or wait for the gods to open at £31 which is around £5 more than a k*ssam ticket but with quadruple better facilities....what's not to like. Remember, Bolton has to pay the same as us and they are 160 miles further up the country and they are buying ok.

We personally have bought between the 2 of our season tickets around 8 extra bods so if the game at home to Peterborough had 9k home fans and all of these get on average 3 to 4 tickets each then you are easily going to go above 30k!

COYY'S

It’s whether you had a Yellows *account* before the 8th, which is different to the membership. Did you have to set up an account to buy your membership?
Yeah had an account for many years, so just added a membership to it as I hadn’t had a need to buy one yet this season. But yeah I think you’re right, if you don’t have an account setup before 8th you’re gonna have a harder time of it.

We took 33,000 against York and 30k+ in the JPT.
Our crowds are far higher.
I would be surprised and disappointed if we had less that 35 000

Like I say I am more than likely wrong but we need to shift 20,000 tickets in a week for that to happen, can’t see us selling many more till the general sale which isn’t till Monday, so that’s 5 days. We have already sold to season ticket holders and members and let them buy 6 tickets, so a fair few occasional fans already have tickets.

I know a few will have held back from the season tickets and members to get different seats etc but not that many, are we really going to get near 20,000 casual fans buying tickets in 5 days to get to your 35,000?

I hope you are right, happy to be wrong in this case but I think we need to be at 18,000 at this stage to get to 30,000, we haven’t even announced 15,000 yet.

It will be a head scratcher if we do have our lowest ever Wembley attendance.

Not ticket related but what's the best plan for the train for a group of 4 from Abingdon/Drayton? Didcot is a fairly simple change but Ox Parkway direct, is the car park likely to fill up there though?

The football team has put us in this position and reading this forum with aplenty of moaners in- I'd say just for once buy a f*cking ticket now or wait for the gods to open at £31 which is around £5 more than a k*ssam ticket but with quadruple better facilities....what's not to like. Remember, Bolton has to pay the same as us and they are 160 miles further up the country and they are buying ok.

We personally have bought between the 2 of our season tickets around 8 extra bods so if the game at home to Peterborough had 9k home fans and all of these get on average 3 to 4 tickets each then you are easily going to go above 30k!

COYY'S
Absolutely agree. With our 3 eligible accounts we bought 16 tickets. Lots of the others coming are people from Oxfordshire who would class Oxford as their 2nd team, so will be cheering the lads on with the rest of us!

Like I say I am more than likely wrong but we need to shift 20,000 tickets in a week for that to happen, can’t see us selling many more till the general sale which isn’t till Monday, so that’s 5 days. We have already sold to season ticket holders and members and let them buy 6 tickets, so a fair few occasional fans already have tickets.

I know a few will have held back from the season tickets and members to get different seats etc but not that many, are we really going to get near 20,000 casual fans buying tickets in 5 days to get to your 35,000?

I hope you are right, happy to be wrong in this case but I think we need to be at 18,000 at this stage to get to 30,000, we haven’t even announced 15,000 yet.

It will be a head scratcher if we do have our lowest ever Wembley attendance.
I have spoken to a few supporters waiting for Monday
I am hoping that it will be even more manic than yesterday!

COYY'S

I have bought six tickets out of my own money, encouraged and helped others to buy tickets, helped people book trains etc, messages loads of people about meeting up in the pub beforehand so I don’t think o am being negative in looking at the numbers and saying what I think, be happy if we take more than my guesstimated figure but can’t see the harm in having my own opinion?

Id be absolutely stunned and disappointed not to get to 35k, I know a lot of the casual fans will have been to Wembley to watch us already but it's a playoff final in the highest division we've been in recent memory when our attendances have been the highest they've been in decades

Some more tickets available in level 2 now behind the goal, which is good news & goes against what Bolton said yesterday about that section being held back.

Back
Top Bottom